The Town of Mukwonago board reconsidered a motion made on march 21 to "invoice the Village of Mukwonago for the budget overage in the fire department budget" during their meeting this evening.
The motion was made in March in an effort to collect $12,000 from the Village the town said they are owned for unauthorized fire department expenses. The new motion this evening was to send the village a letter asking them to invoice the town for the amount, after which the town will consider the expense during a future board meeting.
All board members were in favor except newly elected Ruth Ann Nicoson who voted against the motion and Lyle Boucher who abstained from the vote.
Check next week Wednesday's Mukwonago Chief for more information.
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts