The Town of Mukwonago board reconsidered a motion made on march 21 to "invoice the Village of Mukwonago for the budget overage in the fire department budget" during their meeting this evening.
The motion was made in March in an effort to collect $12,000 from the Village the town said they are owned for unauthorized fire department expenses. The new motion this evening was to send the village a letter asking them to invoice the town for the amount, after which the town will consider the expense during a future board meeting.
All board members were in favor except newly elected Ruth Ann Nicoson who voted against the motion and Lyle Boucher who abstained from the vote.
Check next week Wednesday's Mukwonago Chief for more information.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts