The Town of Mukwonago board reconsidered a motion made on march 21 to "invoice the Village of Mukwonago for the budget overage in the fire department budget" during their meeting this evening.
The motion was made in March in an effort to collect $12,000 from the Village the town said they are owned for unauthorized fire department expenses. The new motion this evening was to send the village a letter asking them to invoice the town for the amount, after which the town will consider the expense during a future board meeting.
All board members were in favor except newly elected Ruth Ann Nicoson who voted against the motion and Lyle Boucher who abstained from the vote.
Check next week Wednesday's Mukwonago Chief for more information.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts