The Town of Mukwonago board reconsidered a motion made on march 21 to "invoice the Village of Mukwonago for the budget overage in the fire department budget" during their meeting this evening.
The motion was made in March in an effort to collect $12,000 from the Village the town said they are owned for unauthorized fire department expenses. The new motion this evening was to send the village a letter asking them to invoice the town for the amount, after which the town will consider the expense during a future board meeting.
All board members were in favor except newly elected Ruth Ann Nicoson who voted against the motion and Lyle Boucher who abstained from the vote.
Check next week Wednesday's Mukwonago Chief for more information.
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts