Rumors are flying about possible teacher layoffs at Oconomowoc High School for next year.
Superintendent Dr. Pat Neudecker said that "private conversations are taking place as part of our staffing plan. This is a normal part of what we do every year. More information about the high school staffing plan will be available at the School Board meeting on Tuesday night," she said.
The agenda for the April 18 School Board meeting includes discussion on the following item: "discussion of OASD Transformation Plan: OHS Staffing 2012-1013".
The Board meets at 7 p.m. in the Little Theater at OHS.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts