Rumors are flying about possible teacher layoffs at Oconomowoc High School for next year.
Superintendent Dr. Pat Neudecker said that "private conversations are taking place as part of our staffing plan. This is a normal part of what we do every year. More information about the high school staffing plan will be available at the School Board meeting on Tuesday night," she said.
The agenda for the April 18 School Board meeting includes discussion on the following item: "discussion of OASD Transformation Plan: OHS Staffing 2012-1013".
The Board meets at 7 p.m. in the Little Theater at OHS.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts