Rumors are flying about possible teacher layoffs at Oconomowoc High School for next year.
Superintendent Dr. Pat Neudecker said that "private conversations are taking place as part of our staffing plan. This is a normal part of what we do every year. More information about the high school staffing plan will be available at the School Board meeting on Tuesday night," she said.
The agenda for the April 18 School Board meeting includes discussion on the following item: "discussion of OASD Transformation Plan: OHS Staffing 2012-1013".
The Board meets at 7 p.m. in the Little Theater at OHS.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts