Rumors are flying about possible teacher layoffs at Oconomowoc High School for next year.
Superintendent Dr. Pat Neudecker said that "private conversations are taking place as part of our staffing plan. This is a normal part of what we do every year. More information about the high school staffing plan will be available at the School Board meeting on Tuesday night," she said.
The agenda for the April 18 School Board meeting includes discussion on the following item: "discussion of OASD Transformation Plan: OHS Staffing 2012-1013".
The Board meets at 7 p.m. in the Little Theater at OHS.
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts