Rumors are flying about possible teacher layoffs at Oconomowoc High School for next year.
Superintendent Dr. Pat Neudecker said that "private conversations are taking place as part of our staffing plan. This is a normal part of what we do every year. More information about the high school staffing plan will be available at the School Board meeting on Tuesday night," she said.
The agenda for the April 18 School Board meeting includes discussion on the following item: "discussion of OASD Transformation Plan: OHS Staffing 2012-1013".
The Board meets at 7 p.m. in the Little Theater at OHS.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts