Kettle Moraine School District Superintendent Pat Deklotz and members from the Transformation Task Force will present a focused review of the budget forecast and financial concerns for the 2012-13 school year, a facilities and technology plan, and KMSD 5-year forecast tonight at 6:30 pm in the Kettle Moraine Middle School library media center.
The community is encouraged to stay informed and be part of the conversation. Another budget conversation will be held on Thursday, April 26 at 6:30 p.m. at the Kettle Moraine High School library media center.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts