Kettle Moraine School District Superintendent Pat Deklotz and members from the Transformation Task Force will present a focused review of the budget forecast and financial concerns for the 2012-13 school year, a facilities and technology plan, and KMSD 5-year forecast tonight at 6:30 pm in the Kettle Moraine Middle School library media center.
The community is encouraged to stay informed and be part of the conversation. Another budget conversation will be held on Thursday, April 26 at 6:30 p.m. at the Kettle Moraine High School library media center.
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts