Kettle Moraine School District Superintendent Pat Deklotz and members from the Transformation Task Force will present a focused review of the budget forecast and financial concerns for the 2012-13 school year, a facilities and technology plan, and KMSD 5-year forecast tonight at 6:30 pm in the Kettle Moraine Middle School library media center.
The community is encouraged to stay informed and be part of the conversation. Another budget conversation will be held on Thursday, April 26 at 6:30 p.m. at the Kettle Moraine High School library media center.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts