Kettle Moraine School District Superintendent Pat Deklotz and members from the Transformation Task Force will present a focused review of the budget forecast and financial concerns for the 2012-13 school year, a facilities and technology plan, and KMSD 5-year forecast tonight at 6:30 pm in the Kettle Moraine Middle School library media center.
The community is encouraged to stay informed and be part of the conversation. Another budget conversation will be held on Thursday, April 26 at 6:30 p.m. at the Kettle Moraine High School library media center.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts