Kettle Moraine School District Superintendent Pat Deklotz and members from the Transformation Task Force will present a focused review of the budget forecast and financial concerns for the 2012-13 school year, a facilities and technology plan, and KMSD 5-year forecast tonight at 6:30 pm in the Kettle Moraine Middle School library media center.
The community is encouraged to stay informed and be part of the conversation. Another budget conversation will be held on Thursday, April 26 at 6:30 p.m. at the Kettle Moraine High School library media center.
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts