Arrowhead's varsity boys golf team, ranked No. 2 in the state last week, won the Beaver Dam Invite at Old Hickory golf course on Saturday with a 327 total. Marquette and Homestead tied for second at 329. Kettle Moraine tied for fifth place at 338.
Jordan Niebrugge of Homestead shot 69 and won the individual title by nine shots. Matt Ross of Arrowhead was third with 79.
Other Arrowhead scores were John Langhoff and Matt McIntosh with 81 and Connor Thiel and Paul Lyons with 86.
KM was led by Ryan Franklin with 81. He finished sixth overall. Other Kettle Moraine scores were Dylan Patscot with 82, Ross Baker 85, Mitch O'Brien 90 and Mike Chase 92.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts