Arrowhead's varsity boys golf team, ranked No. 2 in the state last week, won the Beaver Dam Invite at Old Hickory golf course on Saturday with a 327 total. Marquette and Homestead tied for second at 329. Kettle Moraine tied for fifth place at 338.
Jordan Niebrugge of Homestead shot 69 and won the individual title by nine shots. Matt Ross of Arrowhead was third with 79.
Other Arrowhead scores were John Langhoff and Matt McIntosh with 81 and Connor Thiel and Paul Lyons with 86.
KM was led by Ryan Franklin with 81. He finished sixth overall. Other Kettle Moraine scores were Dylan Patscot with 82, Ross Baker 85, Mitch O'Brien 90 and Mike Chase 92.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts