Arrowhead's varsity boys golf team, ranked No. 2 in the state last week, won the Beaver Dam Invite at Old Hickory golf course on Saturday with a 327 total. Marquette and Homestead tied for second at 329. Kettle Moraine tied for fifth place at 338.
Jordan Niebrugge of Homestead shot 69 and won the individual title by nine shots. Matt Ross of Arrowhead was third with 79.
Other Arrowhead scores were John Langhoff and Matt McIntosh with 81 and Connor Thiel and Paul Lyons with 86.
KM was led by Ryan Franklin with 81. He finished sixth overall. Other Kettle Moraine scores were Dylan Patscot with 82, Ross Baker 85, Mitch O'Brien 90 and Mike Chase 92.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts