Arrowhead's varsity boys golf team, ranked No. 2 in the state last week, won the Beaver Dam Invite at Old Hickory golf course on Saturday with a 327 total. Marquette and Homestead tied for second at 329. Kettle Moraine tied for fifth place at 338.
Jordan Niebrugge of Homestead shot 69 and won the individual title by nine shots. Matt Ross of Arrowhead was third with 79.
Other Arrowhead scores were John Langhoff and Matt McIntosh with 81 and Connor Thiel and Paul Lyons with 86.
KM was led by Ryan Franklin with 81. He finished sixth overall. Other Kettle Moraine scores were Dylan Patscot with 82, Ross Baker 85, Mitch O'Brien 90 and Mike Chase 92.
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (0)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- Tight race in LOL West (0)
- Military man charged with Lannon house break-in (0)
- Former Olympian to discuss college field hockey at University Lake School (0)
- Big Bend man accused of child sex assault, claims he was sleepwalking (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts