Arrowhead's varsity boys golf team, ranked No. 2 in the state last week, won the Beaver Dam Invite at Old Hickory golf course on Saturday with a 327 total. Marquette and Homestead tied for second at 329. Kettle Moraine tied for fifth place at 338.
Jordan Niebrugge of Homestead shot 69 and won the individual title by nine shots. Matt Ross of Arrowhead was third with 79.
Other Arrowhead scores were John Langhoff and Matt McIntosh with 81 and Connor Thiel and Paul Lyons with 86.
KM was led by Ryan Franklin with 81. He finished sixth overall. Other Kettle Moraine scores were Dylan Patscot with 82, Ross Baker 85, Mitch O'Brien 90 and Mike Chase 92.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts