Arrowhead's two varsity track teams won championships Satruday at the Classic 8 Conference Relays. The boys meet was at Mukwonago and the girls meet was at Waukesha West.
The boys team won with 120 points and Mukwonago was second with 106 tallies. Kettle Moraine was third with 83 points.
The girls team also won with 120 points and Mukwonago also had 106. KM was fourth with 49 points.
In the boys division, Arrowhead set three new school records. Competing on those teams were Jamahl Wright, Ben Bierman, Russ Sandvold, Kyle Lewin, Jake Dubnicka, Mitch Carroll and Justin Froze.
Winning for Kettle Moraine were Andy Keal, Joe Keal, Joey Janz, Sam Haluska and Alex Sharrock.
Arrowhead's girls team got big performances from Kathleen Wartman, Natalie Burant, Jenna Jubeck, Cami Gilson, Jackie Dubnicka and Taylor McDowell.
KM got a solid effort from Taylor Weis, who had the best distance in the triple jump at 32-10.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts