Arrowhead's two varsity track teams won championships Satruday at the Classic 8 Conference Relays. The boys meet was at Mukwonago and the girls meet was at Waukesha West.
The boys team won with 120 points and Mukwonago was second with 106 tallies. Kettle Moraine was third with 83 points.
The girls team also won with 120 points and Mukwonago also had 106. KM was fourth with 49 points.
In the boys division, Arrowhead set three new school records. Competing on those teams were Jamahl Wright, Ben Bierman, Russ Sandvold, Kyle Lewin, Jake Dubnicka, Mitch Carroll and Justin Froze.
Winning for Kettle Moraine were Andy Keal, Joe Keal, Joey Janz, Sam Haluska and Alex Sharrock.
Arrowhead's girls team got big performances from Kathleen Wartman, Natalie Burant, Jenna Jubeck, Cami Gilson, Jackie Dubnicka and Taylor McDowell.
KM got a solid effort from Taylor Weis, who had the best distance in the triple jump at 32-10.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts