Arrowhead's two varsity track teams won championships Satruday at the Classic 8 Conference Relays. The boys meet was at Mukwonago and the girls meet was at Waukesha West.
The boys team won with 120 points and Mukwonago was second with 106 tallies. Kettle Moraine was third with 83 points.
The girls team also won with 120 points and Mukwonago also had 106. KM was fourth with 49 points.
In the boys division, Arrowhead set three new school records. Competing on those teams were Jamahl Wright, Ben Bierman, Russ Sandvold, Kyle Lewin, Jake Dubnicka, Mitch Carroll and Justin Froze.
Winning for Kettle Moraine were Andy Keal, Joe Keal, Joey Janz, Sam Haluska and Alex Sharrock.
Arrowhead's girls team got big performances from Kathleen Wartman, Natalie Burant, Jenna Jubeck, Cami Gilson, Jackie Dubnicka and Taylor McDowell.
KM got a solid effort from Taylor Weis, who had the best distance in the triple jump at 32-10.
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts