Arrowhead's two varsity track teams won championships Satruday at the Classic 8 Conference Relays. The boys meet was at Mukwonago and the girls meet was at Waukesha West.
The boys team won with 120 points and Mukwonago was second with 106 tallies. Kettle Moraine was third with 83 points.
The girls team also won with 120 points and Mukwonago also had 106. KM was fourth with 49 points.
In the boys division, Arrowhead set three new school records. Competing on those teams were Jamahl Wright, Ben Bierman, Russ Sandvold, Kyle Lewin, Jake Dubnicka, Mitch Carroll and Justin Froze.
Winning for Kettle Moraine were Andy Keal, Joe Keal, Joey Janz, Sam Haluska and Alex Sharrock.
Arrowhead's girls team got big performances from Kathleen Wartman, Natalie Burant, Jenna Jubeck, Cami Gilson, Jackie Dubnicka and Taylor McDowell.
KM got a solid effort from Taylor Weis, who had the best distance in the triple jump at 32-10.
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts