Aaron Sonderman of Lake Country Lutheran shot 77 to win the individual championship Saturday at the Lancer/Laker Golf Invite at Rolling Hills Golf Course in Oconomowoc. St. John's Northwestern Military Academy and University Lake School co-hosted the event.
University School of Milwaukee won the team championship with 345 strokes. Marquette was second with 350.
Santiago Gonzales led St. John's with 89 and Saad Khan led ULS with 92.
Trinity Academy was paced by Alex Frick with 86.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts