Aaron Sonderman of Lake Country Lutheran shot 77 to win the individual championship Saturday at the Lancer/Laker Golf Invite at Rolling Hills Golf Course in Oconomowoc. St. John's Northwestern Military Academy and University Lake School co-hosted the event.
University School of Milwaukee won the team championship with 345 strokes. Marquette was second with 350.
Santiago Gonzales led St. John's with 89 and Saad Khan led ULS with 92.
Trinity Academy was paced by Alex Frick with 86.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts