Aaron Sonderman of Lake Country Lutheran shot 77 to win the individual championship Saturday at the Lancer/Laker Golf Invite at Rolling Hills Golf Course in Oconomowoc. St. John's Northwestern Military Academy and University Lake School co-hosted the event.
University School of Milwaukee won the team championship with 345 strokes. Marquette was second with 350.
Santiago Gonzales led St. John's with 89 and Saad Khan led ULS with 92.
Trinity Academy was paced by Alex Frick with 86.
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts