Aaron Sonderman of Lake Country Lutheran shot 77 to win the individual championship Saturday at the Lancer/Laker Golf Invite at Rolling Hills Golf Course in Oconomowoc. St. John's Northwestern Military Academy and University Lake School co-hosted the event.
University School of Milwaukee won the team championship with 345 strokes. Marquette was second with 350.
Santiago Gonzales led St. John's with 89 and Saad Khan led ULS with 92.
Trinity Academy was paced by Alex Frick with 86.
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts