Aaron Sonderman of Lake Country Lutheran shot 77 to win the individual championship Saturday at the Lancer/Laker Golf Invite at Rolling Hills Golf Course in Oconomowoc. St. John's Northwestern Military Academy and University Lake School co-hosted the event.
University School of Milwaukee won the team championship with 345 strokes. Marquette was second with 350.
Santiago Gonzales led St. John's with 89 and Saad Khan led ULS with 92.
Trinity Academy was paced by Alex Frick with 86.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts