The Town of Mukwonago is holding a public hearing this evening at 6:30 p.m. on the creation of a Country Bliss utility district at Town Hall, W320 S8315 Beulah Rd.
No action will be taken by the board this evening, rather, a special town board meeting is tentatively planned for 5:30 p.m. on May 2 for the board to take action on the matter.
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Magic is in the air at SummerStage (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts