The Town of Mukwonago is holding a public hearing this evening at 6:30 p.m. on the creation of a Country Bliss utility district at Town Hall, W320 S8315 Beulah Rd.
No action will be taken by the board this evening, rather, a special town board meeting is tentatively planned for 5:30 p.m. on May 2 for the board to take action on the matter.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts