The Town of Mukwonago is holding a public hearing this evening at 6:30 p.m. on the creation of a Country Bliss utility district at Town Hall, W320 S8315 Beulah Rd.
No action will be taken by the board this evening, rather, a special town board meeting is tentatively planned for 5:30 p.m. on May 2 for the board to take action on the matter.
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts