The Town of Mukwonago is holding a public hearing this evening at 6:30 p.m. on the creation of a Country Bliss utility district at Town Hall, W320 S8315 Beulah Rd.
No action will be taken by the board this evening, rather, a special town board meeting is tentatively planned for 5:30 p.m. on May 2 for the board to take action on the matter.
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts