The North Prairie Police Department will be hosting a conceal carry class from 9 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. on April 28 at the North Prairie Fire Department, 108 N. Oakridge Dr.
The course will follow the Department of Justice curriculum. Handguns are permitted in a case with no ammunition. The cost of this course is $50.00.
For further information, please contact the North Prairie Police Department at (262) 392-2229.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts