The Mukwonago High School National Honor Society is holding a "Walk for Water" on Saturday, April 28 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the MHS track to raise money to build a well in Uganda. The participation fee is $10, with all proceeds going toward the well.
Money is being raised through The Water Project and participants will be walking two miles to experience the distance that some people have to travel just to get water.
For more information regarding the walk, contact email@example.com
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts