The Mukwonago High School National Honor Society is holding a "Walk for Water" on Saturday, April 28 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the MHS track to raise money to build a well in Uganda. The participation fee is $10, with all proceeds going toward the well.
Money is being raised through The Water Project and participants will be walking two miles to experience the distance that some people have to travel just to get water.
For more information regarding the walk, contact email@example.com
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts