The Mukwonago High School National Honor Society is holding a "Walk for Water" on Saturday, April 28 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the MHS track to raise money to build a well in Uganda. The participation fee is $10, with all proceeds going toward the well.
Money is being raised through The Water Project and participants will be walking two miles to experience the distance that some people have to travel just to get water.
For more information regarding the walk, contact email@example.com
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts