The Mukwonago High School National Honor Society is holding a "Walk for Water" on Saturday, April 28 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the MHS track to raise money to build a well in Uganda. The participation fee is $10, with all proceeds going toward the well.
Money is being raised through The Water Project and participants will be walking two miles to experience the distance that some people have to travel just to get water.
For more information regarding the walk, contact email@example.com
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts