The Mukwonago High School National Honor Society is holding a "Walk for Water" on Saturday, April 28 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the MHS track to raise money to build a well in Uganda. The participation fee is $10, with all proceeds going toward the well.
Money is being raised through The Water Project and participants will be walking two miles to experience the distance that some people have to travel just to get water.
For more information regarding the walk, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts