Kettle Moraine's varsity girls fastpitch softball team improved to 4-0 on the season after defeating Mukwonago Tuesday afternoon in a Classic 8 Conference game, 6-4. All of those wins have come in league play.
Ashley Ausprung of the Lasers pitched a solid game for the Lasers and Hannah Foltz and Mady Melbye made several key defensive plays.
Maddie Churches had two of KM's five hits.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts