Kettle Moraine's varsity girls fastpitch softball team improved to 4-0 on the season after defeating Mukwonago Tuesday afternoon in a Classic 8 Conference game, 6-4. All of those wins have come in league play.
Ashley Ausprung of the Lasers pitched a solid game for the Lasers and Hannah Foltz and Mady Melbye made several key defensive plays.
Maddie Churches had two of KM's five hits.
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts