Kettle Moraine's varsity girls fastpitch softball team improved to 4-0 on the season after defeating Mukwonago Tuesday afternoon in a Classic 8 Conference game, 6-4. All of those wins have come in league play.
Ashley Ausprung of the Lasers pitched a solid game for the Lasers and Hannah Foltz and Mady Melbye made several key defensive plays.
Maddie Churches had two of KM's five hits.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts