Kettle Moraine's varsity girls fastpitch softball team improved to 4-0 on the season after defeating Mukwonago Tuesday afternoon in a Classic 8 Conference game, 6-4. All of those wins have come in league play.
Ashley Ausprung of the Lasers pitched a solid game for the Lasers and Hannah Foltz and Mady Melbye made several key defensive plays.
Maddie Churches had two of KM's five hits.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts