Kettle Moraine's varsity girls fastpitch softball team improved to 4-0 on the season after defeating Mukwonago Tuesday afternoon in a Classic 8 Conference game, 6-4. All of those wins have come in league play.
Ashley Ausprung of the Lasers pitched a solid game for the Lasers and Hannah Foltz and Mady Melbye made several key defensive plays.
Maddie Churches had two of KM's five hits.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts