Oconomowoc's varsity girls fastpitch softball team defeated Slinger Monday (10-4) and Hartford on Tuesday (10-0) to improve to 3-4 on the season and 3-3 in Wisconsin Little Ten Conference play.
Junior pitcher Delaney Osterday was the winning pitcher in both games.
In the win over Slinger, Kaitlyn Ballman had three hits and four RBI's and in the win over Hartford she also had three hits. Zoe Quinette, Lexi Punzel, Brooke Little and Keely Rolbiecki all had two hits for the winners.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts