Oconomowoc's varsity girls fastpitch softball team defeated Slinger Monday (10-4) and Hartford on Tuesday (10-0) to improve to 3-4 on the season and 3-3 in Wisconsin Little Ten Conference play.
Junior pitcher Delaney Osterday was the winning pitcher in both games.
In the win over Slinger, Kaitlyn Ballman had three hits and four RBI's and in the win over Hartford she also had three hits. Zoe Quinette, Lexi Punzel, Brooke Little and Keely Rolbiecki all had two hits for the winners.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts