Oconomowoc's varsity girls fastpitch softball team defeated Slinger Monday (10-4) and Hartford on Tuesday (10-0) to improve to 3-4 on the season and 3-3 in Wisconsin Little Ten Conference play.
Junior pitcher Delaney Osterday was the winning pitcher in both games.
In the win over Slinger, Kaitlyn Ballman had three hits and four RBI's and in the win over Hartford she also had three hits. Zoe Quinette, Lexi Punzel, Brooke Little and Keely Rolbiecki all had two hits for the winners.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts