Oconomowoc's varsity girls fastpitch softball team defeated Slinger Monday (10-4) and Hartford on Tuesday (10-0) to improve to 3-4 on the season and 3-3 in Wisconsin Little Ten Conference play.
Junior pitcher Delaney Osterday was the winning pitcher in both games.
In the win over Slinger, Kaitlyn Ballman had three hits and four RBI's and in the win over Hartford she also had three hits. Zoe Quinette, Lexi Punzel, Brooke Little and Keely Rolbiecki all had two hits for the winners.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts