Oconomowoc's varsity girls fastpitch softball team defeated Slinger Monday (10-4) and Hartford on Tuesday (10-0) to improve to 3-4 on the season and 3-3 in Wisconsin Little Ten Conference play.
Junior pitcher Delaney Osterday was the winning pitcher in both games.
In the win over Slinger, Kaitlyn Ballman had three hits and four RBI's and in the win over Hartford she also had three hits. Zoe Quinette, Lexi Punzel, Brooke Little and Keely Rolbiecki all had two hits for the winners.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts