Knowing you’re healthy can bring peace of mind. But sometimes the costs associated with simple tests can be daunting.
If you’re looking for some free peace of mind, why not visit the Touched Twice Lake Country Free Clinic from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday. Two churches in Delafield are hosting all sorts of free screenings and other activities to make you feel good about yourself.
Oakwood Church, 3041 Oakwood Road, is offering medical screenings, vision and chiropractic care and haircuts.
At Westbrook Church, 1100 Highway 83, you can visit the food pantry, have your teeth checked or get family photos.
Hot meals will be served at both churches.
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts