Knowing you’re healthy can bring peace of mind. But sometimes the costs associated with simple tests can be daunting.
If you’re looking for some free peace of mind, why not visit the Touched Twice Lake Country Free Clinic from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday. Two churches in Delafield are hosting all sorts of free screenings and other activities to make you feel good about yourself.
Oakwood Church, 3041 Oakwood Road, is offering medical screenings, vision and chiropractic care and haircuts.
At Westbrook Church, 1100 Highway 83, you can visit the food pantry, have your teeth checked or get family photos.
Hot meals will be served at both churches.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts