Knowing you’re healthy can bring peace of mind. But sometimes the costs associated with simple tests can be daunting.
If you’re looking for some free peace of mind, why not visit the Touched Twice Lake Country Free Clinic from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday. Two churches in Delafield are hosting all sorts of free screenings and other activities to make you feel good about yourself.
Oakwood Church, 3041 Oakwood Road, is offering medical screenings, vision and chiropractic care and haircuts.
At Westbrook Church, 1100 Highway 83, you can visit the food pantry, have your teeth checked or get family photos.
Hot meals will be served at both churches.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts