Knowing you’re healthy can bring peace of mind. But sometimes the costs associated with simple tests can be daunting.
If you’re looking for some free peace of mind, why not visit the Touched Twice Lake Country Free Clinic from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday. Two churches in Delafield are hosting all sorts of free screenings and other activities to make you feel good about yourself.
Oakwood Church, 3041 Oakwood Road, is offering medical screenings, vision and chiropractic care and haircuts.
At Westbrook Church, 1100 Highway 83, you can visit the food pantry, have your teeth checked or get family photos.
Hot meals will be served at both churches.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts