Knowing you’re healthy can bring peace of mind. But sometimes the costs associated with simple tests can be daunting.
If you’re looking for some free peace of mind, why not visit the Touched Twice Lake Country Free Clinic from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday. Two churches in Delafield are hosting all sorts of free screenings and other activities to make you feel good about yourself.
Oakwood Church, 3041 Oakwood Road, is offering medical screenings, vision and chiropractic care and haircuts.
At Westbrook Church, 1100 Highway 83, you can visit the food pantry, have your teeth checked or get family photos.
Hot meals will be served at both churches.
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts