A 41 year old Mukwonago man was taken to Froedtert Hospital via Flight for Life yesterday after crashing his motorcycling on Green Lane in the Town of Waukesha yesterday.
The man sustained head and internal injuries. He was found unconscious next to his motorcycle in the tree line approximately 30 feet off of the road. The man was not wearing a helmet at the time.
The initial investigation indicates the motorcycle was traveling eastbound on Green Lane and lost control in a curve south of Sunset Drive. The motorcycle went down on the roadway, slid across the westbound lane, and came to rest in the tree line. The wet road surface appears to be a factor in the crash.
The incident remains under investigation by the Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts