A 41 year old Mukwonago man was taken to Froedtert Hospital via Flight for Life yesterday after crashing his motorcycling on Green Lane in the Town of Waukesha yesterday.
The man sustained head and internal injuries. He was found unconscious next to his motorcycle in the tree line approximately 30 feet off of the road. The man was not wearing a helmet at the time.
The initial investigation indicates the motorcycle was traveling eastbound on Green Lane and lost control in a curve south of Sunset Drive. The motorcycle went down on the roadway, slid across the westbound lane, and came to rest in the tree line. The wet road surface appears to be a factor in the crash.
The incident remains under investigation by the Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts