A 41 year old Mukwonago man was taken to Froedtert Hospital via Flight for Life yesterday after crashing his motorcycling on Green Lane in the Town of Waukesha yesterday.
The man sustained head and internal injuries. He was found unconscious next to his motorcycle in the tree line approximately 30 feet off of the road. The man was not wearing a helmet at the time.
The initial investigation indicates the motorcycle was traveling eastbound on Green Lane and lost control in a curve south of Sunset Drive. The motorcycle went down on the roadway, slid across the westbound lane, and came to rest in the tree line. The wet road surface appears to be a factor in the crash.
The incident remains under investigation by the Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts