A 41 year old Mukwonago man was taken to Froedtert Hospital via Flight for Life yesterday after crashing his motorcycling on Green Lane in the Town of Waukesha yesterday.
The man sustained head and internal injuries. He was found unconscious next to his motorcycle in the tree line approximately 30 feet off of the road. The man was not wearing a helmet at the time.
The initial investigation indicates the motorcycle was traveling eastbound on Green Lane and lost control in a curve south of Sunset Drive. The motorcycle went down on the roadway, slid across the westbound lane, and came to rest in the tree line. The wet road surface appears to be a factor in the crash.
The incident remains under investigation by the Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department.
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts