A 41 year old Mukwonago man was taken to Froedtert Hospital via Flight for Life yesterday after crashing his motorcycling on Green Lane in the Town of Waukesha yesterday.
The man sustained head and internal injuries. He was found unconscious next to his motorcycle in the tree line approximately 30 feet off of the road. The man was not wearing a helmet at the time.
The initial investigation indicates the motorcycle was traveling eastbound on Green Lane and lost control in a curve south of Sunset Drive. The motorcycle went down on the roadway, slid across the westbound lane, and came to rest in the tree line. The wet road surface appears to be a factor in the crash.
The incident remains under investigation by the Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts