Old World Wisconsin is taking reservations for its Mother's Day Brunch in the historic Clausing Barn on May 13 from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. The museum opens at noon and all mothers will receive free museum admission. Cost of the brunch is $18 for adults and $9 for children age 5 to 9. Children under 4 are free. Reservations are required and can be made by contacting the museum at www.oldworldwisconsin.org or (262) 594-6301.
On Saturday, May 12, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday, May 13, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., the museum is also hosting a "Rituals of Spring Weekend: Women, Work and Reform" event featuring the tasks and issues of women in the late 1800s and early 1900s.
Admission: All moms receive free museum admission on Mother's Day. Adults cost $16; children (5-17) are $9; 4 and under free; students and seniors (65 and older) are $14; family tickets with up to two adults and two or more dependent children ages 5 through 17 are $43.
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts