Old World Wisconsin is taking reservations for its Mother's Day Brunch in the historic Clausing Barn on May 13 from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. The museum opens at noon and all mothers will receive free museum admission. Cost of the brunch is $18 for adults and $9 for children age 5 to 9. Children under 4 are free. Reservations are required and can be made by contacting the museum at www.oldworldwisconsin.org or (262) 594-6301.
On Saturday, May 12, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday, May 13, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., the museum is also hosting a "Rituals of Spring Weekend: Women, Work and Reform" event featuring the tasks and issues of women in the late 1800s and early 1900s.
Admission: All moms receive free museum admission on Mother's Day. Adults cost $16; children (5-17) are $9; 4 and under free; students and seniors (65 and older) are $14; family tickets with up to two adults and two or more dependent children ages 5 through 17 are $43.
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts