Old World Wisconsin is taking reservations for its Mother's Day Brunch in the historic Clausing Barn on May 13 from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. The museum opens at noon and all mothers will receive free museum admission. Cost of the brunch is $18 for adults and $9 for children age 5 to 9. Children under 4 are free. Reservations are required and can be made by contacting the museum at www.oldworldwisconsin.org or (262) 594-6301.
On Saturday, May 12, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday, May 13, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., the museum is also hosting a "Rituals of Spring Weekend: Women, Work and Reform" event featuring the tasks and issues of women in the late 1800s and early 1900s.
Admission: All moms receive free museum admission on Mother's Day. Adults cost $16; children (5-17) are $9; 4 and under free; students and seniors (65 and older) are $14; family tickets with up to two adults and two or more dependent children ages 5 through 17 are $43.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts