About 900 people walked in the Mukwonago ParkWalk Saturday morning at Mukwonago County Park. Preliminary figures indicate more than $52,000 was raised for local cancer research in the event sponsored by ProHealth Care.
The ParkWalk for Cancer funds clinical research taking place right in Mukwonago at the Regional Cancer Center in the D.N. Greenwald Center. The Regional Cancer Center's research program provides patients with an opportunity to receive the most advanced cancer treatments available.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts