About 900 people walked in the Mukwonago ParkWalk Saturday morning at Mukwonago County Park. Preliminary figures indicate more than $52,000 was raised for local cancer research in the event sponsored by ProHealth Care.
The ParkWalk for Cancer funds clinical research taking place right in Mukwonago at the Regional Cancer Center in the D.N. Greenwald Center. The Regional Cancer Center's research program provides patients with an opportunity to receive the most advanced cancer treatments available.
- Hearing postponed in Rural Home Cemetery case (0)
- Sheriff's lieutenant resigns, state authorities refer charges to D.A. (0)
- Simple Hope packathon held at Mukwonago High School (0)
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts