About 900 people walked in the Mukwonago ParkWalk Saturday morning at Mukwonago County Park. Preliminary figures indicate more than $52,000 was raised for local cancer research in the event sponsored by ProHealth Care.
The ParkWalk for Cancer funds clinical research taking place right in Mukwonago at the Regional Cancer Center in the D.N. Greenwald Center. The Regional Cancer Center's research program provides patients with an opportunity to receive the most advanced cancer treatments available.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts