About 900 people walked in the Mukwonago ParkWalk Saturday morning at Mukwonago County Park. Preliminary figures indicate more than $52,000 was raised for local cancer research in the event sponsored by ProHealth Care.
The ParkWalk for Cancer funds clinical research taking place right in Mukwonago at the Regional Cancer Center in the D.N. Greenwald Center. The Regional Cancer Center's research program provides patients with an opportunity to receive the most advanced cancer treatments available.
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts