About 900 people walked in the Mukwonago ParkWalk Saturday morning at Mukwonago County Park. Preliminary figures indicate more than $52,000 was raised for local cancer research in the event sponsored by ProHealth Care.
The ParkWalk for Cancer funds clinical research taking place right in Mukwonago at the Regional Cancer Center in the D.N. Greenwald Center. The Regional Cancer Center's research program provides patients with an opportunity to receive the most advanced cancer treatments available.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts