Mukwonago Village Players announces auditions for the "world premiere" of the new stage musical, "ELVIS: I'll Remember You," which will be performed July 13 through 22 on the Mukwonago High School stage.
Auditions will take place on Sunday, May 20 and Monday, May 21 beginning at 6:30 p.m. at the Waukesha State Bank community room located at 1160 N. Rochester Street. The Village Players need actors and singers between the age of 5 and 85. All auditioning should prepare eight to 16 bars of music to be performed without accompaniment. Non-singing actors are needed also.
Questions about auditions can be directed to Director Tony Davis at (262) 501-0564.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts