Mukwonago Village Players announces auditions for the "world premiere" of the new stage musical, "ELVIS: I'll Remember You," which will be performed July 13 through 22 on the Mukwonago High School stage.
Auditions will take place on Sunday, May 20 and Monday, May 21 beginning at 6:30 p.m. at the Waukesha State Bank community room located at 1160 N. Rochester Street. The Village Players need actors and singers between the age of 5 and 85. All auditioning should prepare eight to 16 bars of music to be performed without accompaniment. Non-singing actors are needed also.
Questions about auditions can be directed to Director Tony Davis at (262) 501-0564.
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts