Mukwonago Village Players announces auditions for the "world premiere" of the new stage musical, "ELVIS: I'll Remember You," which will be performed July 13 through 22 on the Mukwonago High School stage.
Auditions will take place on Sunday, May 20 and Monday, May 21 beginning at 6:30 p.m. at the Waukesha State Bank community room located at 1160 N. Rochester Street. The Village Players need actors and singers between the age of 5 and 85. All auditioning should prepare eight to 16 bars of music to be performed without accompaniment. Non-singing actors are needed also.
Questions about auditions can be directed to Director Tony Davis at (262) 501-0564.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts