Mukwonago Village Players announces auditions for the "world premiere" of the new stage musical, "ELVIS: I'll Remember You," which will be performed July 13 through 22 on the Mukwonago High School stage.
Auditions will take place on Sunday, May 20 and Monday, May 21 beginning at 6:30 p.m. at the Waukesha State Bank community room located at 1160 N. Rochester Street. The Village Players need actors and singers between the age of 5 and 85. All auditioning should prepare eight to 16 bars of music to be performed without accompaniment. Non-singing actors are needed also.
Questions about auditions can be directed to Director Tony Davis at (262) 501-0564.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts