Prairie View Elementary School sixth grader Rachel Hammond is one of five individual finalists who will present their idea to Warren Buffet hoping for a chance to win $5,000 in Secret Millionaires Club “Grow Your Own Business Challenge,” sponsored by CreditReport.com. In addition, the grand prize winners’ teachers will each receive $1,000 and the other finalists’ teachers will each receive $250.
Starting today through May 14, people can vote online for the best business idea at www.smckids.com/vote.
Read the complete story in the May 9 Mukwonago Chief.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts