Prairie View Elementary School sixth grader Rachel Hammond is one of five individual finalists who will present their idea to Warren Buffet hoping for a chance to win $5,000 in Secret Millionaires Club “Grow Your Own Business Challenge,” sponsored by CreditReport.com. In addition, the grand prize winners’ teachers will each receive $1,000 and the other finalists’ teachers will each receive $250.
Starting today through May 14, people can vote online for the best business idea at www.smckids.com/vote.
Read the complete story in the May 9 Mukwonago Chief.
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts