Arrowhead's varsity girls fastpitch softball team rallied for two runs in the top of the seventh inning Tuesday to score a come-from-behind 9-8 win over host Waukesha Catholic Memorial. AHS is now 10-2 on the season.
The Warhawks lead the Classic 8 Conference standings with a 7-1 record.
Noelle Weiss was the winning pitcher for Arrowhead and Carly Brengosz had three hits. She's batting a blistering .512 for the year. Amanda Bauer, Maddie Goodwill and Morgan Jacobs had two hits each.
The Warhawks host second-place Waukesha North Thursday at 4:30 p.m. in what could be the game of the the year in the conference.
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts