Arrowhead's varsity girls fastpitch softball team rallied for two runs in the top of the seventh inning Tuesday to score a come-from-behind 9-8 win over host Waukesha Catholic Memorial. AHS is now 10-2 on the season.
The Warhawks lead the Classic 8 Conference standings with a 7-1 record.
Noelle Weiss was the winning pitcher for Arrowhead and Carly Brengosz had three hits. She's batting a blistering .512 for the year. Amanda Bauer, Maddie Goodwill and Morgan Jacobs had two hits each.
The Warhawks host second-place Waukesha North Thursday at 4:30 p.m. in what could be the game of the the year in the conference.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts