Arrowhead's varsity girls fastpitch softball team rallied for two runs in the top of the seventh inning Tuesday to score a come-from-behind 9-8 win over host Waukesha Catholic Memorial. AHS is now 10-2 on the season.
The Warhawks lead the Classic 8 Conference standings with a 7-1 record.
Noelle Weiss was the winning pitcher for Arrowhead and Carly Brengosz had three hits. She's batting a blistering .512 for the year. Amanda Bauer, Maddie Goodwill and Morgan Jacobs had two hits each.
The Warhawks host second-place Waukesha North Thursday at 4:30 p.m. in what could be the game of the the year in the conference.
- Simple Hope packathon held at Mukwonago High School (0)
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts