Arrowhead's varsity girls fastpitch softball team rallied for two runs in the top of the seventh inning Tuesday to score a come-from-behind 9-8 win over host Waukesha Catholic Memorial. AHS is now 10-2 on the season.
The Warhawks lead the Classic 8 Conference standings with a 7-1 record.
Noelle Weiss was the winning pitcher for Arrowhead and Carly Brengosz had three hits. She's batting a blistering .512 for the year. Amanda Bauer, Maddie Goodwill and Morgan Jacobs had two hits each.
The Warhawks host second-place Waukesha North Thursday at 4:30 p.m. in what could be the game of the the year in the conference.
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts