Arrowhead's varsity girls fastpitch softball team rallied for two runs in the top of the seventh inning Tuesday to score a come-from-behind 9-8 win over host Waukesha Catholic Memorial. AHS is now 10-2 on the season.
The Warhawks lead the Classic 8 Conference standings with a 7-1 record.
Noelle Weiss was the winning pitcher for Arrowhead and Carly Brengosz had three hits. She's batting a blistering .512 for the year. Amanda Bauer, Maddie Goodwill and Morgan Jacobs had two hits each.
The Warhawks host second-place Waukesha North Thursday at 4:30 p.m. in what could be the game of the the year in the conference.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts