Kettle Moraine's girls fastpitch softball team snapped a three-game losing streak Tuesday by defeating Waukesha West, 7-3. KM is now 6-3, all Classic 8 Conference decisions.
Ashley Ausprung was the winning pitcher for the Lasers.
Hannah Foltz, batting .571 for the Lasers, led the offense with four hits, including three doubles. Steph Wenig and Kaitlin Waniorek had three hits each.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts