Kettle Moraine's girls fastpitch softball team snapped a three-game losing streak Tuesday by defeating Waukesha West, 7-3. KM is now 6-3, all Classic 8 Conference decisions.
Ashley Ausprung was the winning pitcher for the Lasers.
Hannah Foltz, batting .571 for the Lasers, led the offense with four hits, including three doubles. Steph Wenig and Kaitlin Waniorek had three hits each.
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts