Kettle Moraine's girls fastpitch softball team snapped a three-game losing streak Tuesday by defeating Waukesha West, 7-3. KM is now 6-3, all Classic 8 Conference decisions.
Ashley Ausprung was the winning pitcher for the Lasers.
Hannah Foltz, batting .571 for the Lasers, led the offense with four hits, including three doubles. Steph Wenig and Kaitlin Waniorek had three hits each.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts