Tristan Rostagno of Hartland, 15, a freshman at Arrowhead , was drafted in the fifth round last week by the Muskegon Lumberjacks in the United States Hockey League. Rostagno was an all-conference defensiveman for the Warhawks this past season in the Classic 8 Conference.
He's the first Arrowhead player ever to be selected by a USHL team. He was one of just two boys from Wisconsin drafted this year. Only 96 players from the United States, Canada and Europe were drafted last week.
Rostagno will play for Arrowhead next year as a sophomore and will then finish his final two years of high school in Muskegon.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts