Tristan Rostagno of Hartland, 15, a freshman at Arrowhead , was drafted in the fifth round last week by the Muskegon Lumberjacks in the United States Hockey League. Rostagno was an all-conference defensiveman for the Warhawks this past season in the Classic 8 Conference.
He's the first Arrowhead player ever to be selected by a USHL team. He was one of just two boys from Wisconsin drafted this year. Only 96 players from the United States, Canada and Europe were drafted last week.
Rostagno will play for Arrowhead next year as a sophomore and will then finish his final two years of high school in Muskegon.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts