Tristan Rostagno of Hartland, 15, a freshman at Arrowhead , was drafted in the fifth round last week by the Muskegon Lumberjacks in the United States Hockey League. Rostagno was an all-conference defensiveman for the Warhawks this past season in the Classic 8 Conference.
He's the first Arrowhead player ever to be selected by a USHL team. He was one of just two boys from Wisconsin drafted this year. Only 96 players from the United States, Canada and Europe were drafted last week.
Rostagno will play for Arrowhead next year as a sophomore and will then finish his final two years of high school in Muskegon.
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts