Tristan Rostagno of Hartland, 15, a freshman at Arrowhead , was drafted in the fifth round last week by the Muskegon Lumberjacks in the United States Hockey League. Rostagno was an all-conference defensiveman for the Warhawks this past season in the Classic 8 Conference.
He's the first Arrowhead player ever to be selected by a USHL team. He was one of just two boys from Wisconsin drafted this year. Only 96 players from the United States, Canada and Europe were drafted last week.
Rostagno will play for Arrowhead next year as a sophomore and will then finish his final two years of high school in Muskegon.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts