Tristan Rostagno of Hartland, 15, a freshman at Arrowhead , was drafted in the fifth round last week by the Muskegon Lumberjacks in the United States Hockey League. Rostagno was an all-conference defensiveman for the Warhawks this past season in the Classic 8 Conference.
He's the first Arrowhead player ever to be selected by a USHL team. He was one of just two boys from Wisconsin drafted this year. Only 96 players from the United States, Canada and Europe were drafted last week.
Rostagno will play for Arrowhead next year as a sophomore and will then finish his final two years of high school in Muskegon.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts