It’s quite likely that the City of Oconomowoc hosted a wildlife visitor recently that was just bear-ly here.
On May 8, about 8:30 p.m., police received a call reporting the sighting of a bear in the Nature Hill area that was not aggressive and ran off after being noticed.
Attempts to locate the bear were unsuccessful and a representative of the DNR said the bear was likely just passing through. For more on the story, read the Tuesday edition of the Oconomowoc Focus.
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts