It’s quite likely that the City of Oconomowoc hosted a wildlife visitor recently that was just bear-ly here.
On May 8, about 8:30 p.m., police received a call reporting the sighting of a bear in the Nature Hill area that was not aggressive and ran off after being noticed.
Attempts to locate the bear were unsuccessful and a representative of the DNR said the bear was likely just passing through. For more on the story, read the Tuesday edition of the Oconomowoc Focus.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts