It’s quite likely that the City of Oconomowoc hosted a wildlife visitor recently that was just bear-ly here.
On May 8, about 8:30 p.m., police received a call reporting the sighting of a bear in the Nature Hill area that was not aggressive and ran off after being noticed.
Attempts to locate the bear were unsuccessful and a representative of the DNR said the bear was likely just passing through. For more on the story, read the Tuesday edition of the Oconomowoc Focus.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts