It’s quite likely that the City of Oconomowoc hosted a wildlife visitor recently that was just bear-ly here.
On May 8, about 8:30 p.m., police received a call reporting the sighting of a bear in the Nature Hill area that was not aggressive and ran off after being noticed.
Attempts to locate the bear were unsuccessful and a representative of the DNR said the bear was likely just passing through. For more on the story, read the Tuesday edition of the Oconomowoc Focus.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts