The Wisconsin Department of Transportation will hold a public information meeting to discuss the proposed improvements to Highway 164 from Henneberry Avenue to I-43 from 4 to 6p.m. on May 30, 2012 at the Big Bend Village Hall, W230 S9185 Nevins Street.
This section of roadway includes all of Highway 164 within the Village of Big Bend. According to the DOT, the proposed project includes reconditioning Highway 164 from Henneberry Avenue to I-43. Within the Village of Big Bend, the roadway will be reconstructed with concrete pavement. New traffic signals will be installed at the intersection of WIS 164 and County L. Highway 164 will be closed to through traffic during construction, which is currently scheduled for 2013.
The informational meeting is being provided to answer questions and give input concerning the project.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts