The Wisconsin Department of Transportation will hold a public information meeting to discuss the proposed improvements to Highway 164 from Henneberry Avenue to I-43 from 4 to 6p.m. on May 30, 2012 at the Big Bend Village Hall, W230 S9185 Nevins Street.
This section of roadway includes all of Highway 164 within the Village of Big Bend. According to the DOT, the proposed project includes reconditioning Highway 164 from Henneberry Avenue to I-43. Within the Village of Big Bend, the roadway will be reconstructed with concrete pavement. New traffic signals will be installed at the intersection of WIS 164 and County L. Highway 164 will be closed to through traffic during construction, which is currently scheduled for 2013.
The informational meeting is being provided to answer questions and give input concerning the project.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts