The Wisconsin Department of Transportation will hold a public information meeting to discuss the proposed improvements to Highway 164 from Henneberry Avenue to I-43 from 4 to 6p.m. on May 30, 2012 at the Big Bend Village Hall, W230 S9185 Nevins Street.
This section of roadway includes all of Highway 164 within the Village of Big Bend. According to the DOT, the proposed project includes reconditioning Highway 164 from Henneberry Avenue to I-43. Within the Village of Big Bend, the roadway will be reconstructed with concrete pavement. New traffic signals will be installed at the intersection of WIS 164 and County L. Highway 164 will be closed to through traffic during construction, which is currently scheduled for 2013.
The informational meeting is being provided to answer questions and give input concerning the project.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts