The Wisconsin Department of Transportation will hold a public information meeting to discuss the proposed improvements to Highway 164 from Henneberry Avenue to I-43 from 4 to 6p.m. on May 30, 2012 at the Big Bend Village Hall, W230 S9185 Nevins Street.
This section of roadway includes all of Highway 164 within the Village of Big Bend. According to the DOT, the proposed project includes reconditioning Highway 164 from Henneberry Avenue to I-43. Within the Village of Big Bend, the roadway will be reconstructed with concrete pavement. New traffic signals will be installed at the intersection of WIS 164 and County L. Highway 164 will be closed to through traffic during construction, which is currently scheduled for 2013.
The informational meeting is being provided to answer questions and give input concerning the project.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts