Seven people have submitted applications for the Oconomowoc Area School District Board of Education to fill the vacancy created by the resignation of long-time Board member Susan Kay.
Applicants include: Paul Barribeau, Joseph Carroll, Kevin Glaser, Dave Guckenberger, Steve Schalig, George Stumpf, and William Thiel.
The candidates were given packets that must be filled out and returned by May 18. The Board will then schedule interviews.
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts