The Walworth County Fair is looking for contestants in the annual Fairest of the Fair competition, which will be held September 2 at 11:30 a.m. on the fairground’s Park Stage. There will be an informational meeting held at the fair office on Thursday, May 24 at 6 p.m. This round table is going to be a relaxed atmosphere. Its purpose is to answer any and all questions the contestants may have.
This competition is meant to recognize young women who have a passion for the fair and desire to share their enthusiasm with others throughout various speaking engagements and have an interest in representing the largest county fair in the State of Wisconsin. Contestants must be 18 by January 1, 2014 and no older than 25 as of August 29, 2012.
For further questions, please contact Emily Schaid or Susan Pruessing at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (262) 723-3228.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts