The Walworth County Fair is looking for contestants in the annual Fairest of the Fair competition, which will be held September 2 at 11:30 a.m. on the fairground’s Park Stage. There will be an informational meeting held at the fair office on Thursday, May 24 at 6 p.m. This round table is going to be a relaxed atmosphere. Its purpose is to answer any and all questions the contestants may have.
This competition is meant to recognize young women who have a passion for the fair and desire to share their enthusiasm with others throughout various speaking engagements and have an interest in representing the largest county fair in the State of Wisconsin. Contestants must be 18 by January 1, 2014 and no older than 25 as of August 29, 2012.
For further questions, please contact Emily Schaid or Susan Pruessing at email@example.com or by phone at (262) 723-3228.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts