The Walworth County Fair is looking for contestants in the annual Fairest of the Fair competition, which will be held September 2 at 11:30 a.m. on the fairground’s Park Stage. There will be an informational meeting held at the fair office on Thursday, May 24 at 6 p.m. This round table is going to be a relaxed atmosphere. Its purpose is to answer any and all questions the contestants may have.
This competition is meant to recognize young women who have a passion for the fair and desire to share their enthusiasm with others throughout various speaking engagements and have an interest in representing the largest county fair in the State of Wisconsin. Contestants must be 18 by January 1, 2014 and no older than 25 as of August 29, 2012.
For further questions, please contact Emily Schaid or Susan Pruessing at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (262) 723-3228.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts