The Walworth County Fair is looking for contestants in the annual Fairest of the Fair competition, which will be held September 2 at 11:30 a.m. on the fairground’s Park Stage. There will be an informational meeting held at the fair office on Thursday, May 24 at 6 p.m. This round table is going to be a relaxed atmosphere. Its purpose is to answer any and all questions the contestants may have.
This competition is meant to recognize young women who have a passion for the fair and desire to share their enthusiasm with others throughout various speaking engagements and have an interest in representing the largest county fair in the State of Wisconsin. Contestants must be 18 by January 1, 2014 and no older than 25 as of August 29, 2012.
For further questions, please contact Emily Schaid or Susan Pruessing at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (262) 723-3228.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts