Members of the Mukwonago Area Chamber of Commerce and Village of Mukwonago will be in Indian Head Park this afternoon to determine the exact location of a proposed band shell within the park.
For more information on the project, click here www.livinglakecountry.com/mukwonagochief/news/chamber-seeks-approval-for-band-shell-6h595vc-150583975.html
Look for an update on the chosen location in next week's Mukwonago Chief.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts