The Big Bend Library will be presenting a class on learning about your digital camera from 7 p.m. until 9 p.m. on Monday, June 4 at the library, W230 S9175 Nevins St.
The class will be taught by WCTC instructor David Denemark, who has been teaching photography for many years. Some of the topics he will cover include: knowing your camera, photo editing and more.
Please bring your camera.
Registration is required and is limited to 20 people. Please call (262) 662-3571 to register.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts