St. Mary’s Episcopal Church will hold its seventh annual used book sale from May 30th to June 2nd. St. Mary’s is in Dousman at the intersection of Highways 67 and 18.
Hardcover books, with a few exceptions, are one dollar each. Paperbacks are fifty cents. Saturday morning,June 2nd will be Bag Day, where customers may fill a paper grocery bag for three dollars.
Thousands of books are sorted by category: fiction, mysteries, all types of non-fiction and a Collector’s Corner of old, odd and interesting items. The children’s section, where books are arranged according to children’s ages, has been very popular with home schoolers. There are also jigsaw puzzles and a selection of music, TV shows and movies on CD, VHS and DVD.
Hours for the sale are May 30, from noon to 7 p.m.; May 31 and June 1, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.; June 2 from 8a.m. to 1 p.m.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts