St. Mary’s Episcopal Church will hold its seventh annual used book sale from May 30th to June 2nd. St. Mary’s is in Dousman at the intersection of Highways 67 and 18.
Hardcover books, with a few exceptions, are one dollar each. Paperbacks are fifty cents. Saturday morning,June 2nd will be Bag Day, where customers may fill a paper grocery bag for three dollars.
Thousands of books are sorted by category: fiction, mysteries, all types of non-fiction and a Collector’s Corner of old, odd and interesting items. The children’s section, where books are arranged according to children’s ages, has been very popular with home schoolers. There are also jigsaw puzzles and a selection of music, TV shows and movies on CD, VHS and DVD.
Hours for the sale are May 30, from noon to 7 p.m.; May 31 and June 1, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.; June 2 from 8a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- Tight race in LOL West (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts