St. Mary’s Episcopal Church will hold its seventh annual used book sale from May 30th to June 2nd. St. Mary’s is in Dousman at the intersection of Highways 67 and 18.
Hardcover books, with a few exceptions, are one dollar each. Paperbacks are fifty cents. Saturday morning,June 2nd will be Bag Day, where customers may fill a paper grocery bag for three dollars.
Thousands of books are sorted by category: fiction, mysteries, all types of non-fiction and a Collector’s Corner of old, odd and interesting items. The children’s section, where books are arranged according to children’s ages, has been very popular with home schoolers. There are also jigsaw puzzles and a selection of music, TV shows and movies on CD, VHS and DVD.
Hours for the sale are May 30, from noon to 7 p.m.; May 31 and June 1, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.; June 2 from 8a.m. to 1 p.m.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts