St. Mary’s Episcopal Church will hold its seventh annual used book sale from May 30th to June 2nd. St. Mary’s is in Dousman at the intersection of Highways 67 and 18.
Hardcover books, with a few exceptions, are one dollar each. Paperbacks are fifty cents. Saturday morning,June 2nd will be Bag Day, where customers may fill a paper grocery bag for three dollars.
Thousands of books are sorted by category: fiction, mysteries, all types of non-fiction and a Collector’s Corner of old, odd and interesting items. The children’s section, where books are arranged according to children’s ages, has been very popular with home schoolers. There are also jigsaw puzzles and a selection of music, TV shows and movies on CD, VHS and DVD.
Hours for the sale are May 30, from noon to 7 p.m.; May 31 and June 1, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.; June 2 from 8a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts