Host Arrowhead's varsity girls fastpitch softball team whipped Waukesha West in a Classic 8 Conference game Monday, 15-3. The game was called after five innings due to the 10-run rule.
AHS belted out a season-high 17 hits, getting three from Morgan Jacobs.
First baseman Morgan Graff had her best game of the season, going 2-for-4 with four RBIs. Becky Walker had two hits and three runs batted in. Amanda Bauer, Abby Kolbow, Kelsey Wasilczuk and Carly Brengosz added two hits each for the winners.
Rebecca Dailey was the winning pitcher, allowing four hits.
AHS improved to 10-2 in league play, one game ahead of Mukwonago and Waukesha North. AHS will finish the league season with a game at Mukwonago on Thursday and a game at Kettle Moraine on Friday.
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts