Host Arrowhead's varsity girls fastpitch softball team whipped Waukesha West in a Classic 8 Conference game Monday, 15-3. The game was called after five innings due to the 10-run rule.
AHS belted out a season-high 17 hits, getting three from Morgan Jacobs.
First baseman Morgan Graff had her best game of the season, going 2-for-4 with four RBIs. Becky Walker had two hits and three runs batted in. Amanda Bauer, Abby Kolbow, Kelsey Wasilczuk and Carly Brengosz added two hits each for the winners.
Rebecca Dailey was the winning pitcher, allowing four hits.
AHS improved to 10-2 in league play, one game ahead of Mukwonago and Waukesha North. AHS will finish the league season with a game at Mukwonago on Thursday and a game at Kettle Moraine on Friday.
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts