Host Arrowhead's varsity girls fastpitch softball team whipped Waukesha West in a Classic 8 Conference game Monday, 15-3. The game was called after five innings due to the 10-run rule.
AHS belted out a season-high 17 hits, getting three from Morgan Jacobs.
First baseman Morgan Graff had her best game of the season, going 2-for-4 with four RBIs. Becky Walker had two hits and three runs batted in. Amanda Bauer, Abby Kolbow, Kelsey Wasilczuk and Carly Brengosz added two hits each for the winners.
Rebecca Dailey was the winning pitcher, allowing four hits.
AHS improved to 10-2 in league play, one game ahead of Mukwonago and Waukesha North. AHS will finish the league season with a game at Mukwonago on Thursday and a game at Kettle Moraine on Friday.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts