Town of Mukwonago Administrator/Clerk/Treasurer Kathleen Karalewitz was the first to file the required signatures today to secure a spot on the August 14th primary election ballot for Waukesha County Clerk, she stated in a press release.
Karalewitz has 25 years of experience running elections at the County level and the municipal level, having served as the former Deputy Clerk to former Waukesha County Clerk Patricia Madden for more than a decade.
Karalewitz identifies a lack of consistency in equipment and software utilized by the current Clerk as the root cause behind the problems Waukesha County has experienced with election reporting. Karalewitz says she will work with the County Executive and County Board to once again implement countywide uniform election equipment and software so that all election results are automatically uploaded and reported to the public, reducing the potential for human error and eliminating unnecessary delays in providing information to the public.
Karalewitz holds a Municipal Clerk Certification from UW-Green Bay Municipal Clerk Institute and is certified by the Government Accountability Board to train Election Inspectors throughout the State of Wisconsin.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts