Town of Mukwonago Administrator/Clerk/Treasurer Kathleen Karalewitz was the first to file the required signatures today to secure a spot on the August 14th primary election ballot for Waukesha County Clerk, she stated in a press release.
Karalewitz has 25 years of experience running elections at the County level and the municipal level, having served as the former Deputy Clerk to former Waukesha County Clerk Patricia Madden for more than a decade.
Karalewitz identifies a lack of consistency in equipment and software utilized by the current Clerk as the root cause behind the problems Waukesha County has experienced with election reporting. Karalewitz says she will work with the County Executive and County Board to once again implement countywide uniform election equipment and software so that all election results are automatically uploaded and reported to the public, reducing the potential for human error and eliminating unnecessary delays in providing information to the public.
Karalewitz holds a Municipal Clerk Certification from UW-Green Bay Municipal Clerk Institute and is certified by the Government Accountability Board to train Election Inspectors throughout the State of Wisconsin.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts