Town of Mukwonago Administrator/Clerk/Treasurer Kathleen Karalewitz was the first to file the required signatures today to secure a spot on the August 14th primary election ballot for Waukesha County Clerk, she stated in a press release.
Karalewitz has 25 years of experience running elections at the County level and the municipal level, having served as the former Deputy Clerk to former Waukesha County Clerk Patricia Madden for more than a decade.
Karalewitz identifies a lack of consistency in equipment and software utilized by the current Clerk as the root cause behind the problems Waukesha County has experienced with election reporting. Karalewitz says she will work with the County Executive and County Board to once again implement countywide uniform election equipment and software so that all election results are automatically uploaded and reported to the public, reducing the potential for human error and eliminating unnecessary delays in providing information to the public.
Karalewitz holds a Municipal Clerk Certification from UW-Green Bay Municipal Clerk Institute and is certified by the Government Accountability Board to train Election Inspectors throughout the State of Wisconsin.
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Magic is in the air at SummerStage (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- Merton edges Hartland in LOL West (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts