Pieper Porch Winery and Vineyard is celebrating its Grand Opening Friday May 25 through Monday May 28 from 11a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.
Pieper Porch Winery is a family operated Artisan Winery located at S67 W28435 River Road (Hwy I) Waukesha. It is 1/12 Miles East of Hwy 83 in the Town of Mukwonago.
The Winery offers wine wasting and sales in its all new tasting room as well as tours of the processing room. All wines are fermented and bottled on the property. Premium grape wines and “Porch” wines are offered.
Hours of operation are every Saturday and Sunday from May-December. 11:00 am-5:00 pm. The Winery will also be open on most holidays.
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts