Pieper Porch Winery and Vineyard is celebrating its Grand Opening Friday May 25 through Monday May 28 from 11a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.
Pieper Porch Winery is a family operated Artisan Winery located at S67 W28435 River Road (Hwy I) Waukesha. It is 1/12 Miles East of Hwy 83 in the Town of Mukwonago.
The Winery offers wine wasting and sales in its all new tasting room as well as tours of the processing room. All wines are fermented and bottled on the property. Premium grape wines and “Porch” wines are offered.
Hours of operation are every Saturday and Sunday from May-December. 11:00 am-5:00 pm. The Winery will also be open on most holidays.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts