Pieper Porch Winery and Vineyard is celebrating its Grand Opening Friday May 25 through Monday May 28 from 11a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.
Pieper Porch Winery is a family operated Artisan Winery located at S67 W28435 River Road (Hwy I) Waukesha. It is 1/12 Miles East of Hwy 83 in the Town of Mukwonago.
The Winery offers wine wasting and sales in its all new tasting room as well as tours of the processing room. All wines are fermented and bottled on the property. Premium grape wines and “Porch” wines are offered.
Hours of operation are every Saturday and Sunday from May-December. 11:00 am-5:00 pm. The Winery will also be open on most holidays.
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (0)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- Tight race in LOL West (0)
- Military man charged with Lannon house break-in (0)
- Former Olympian to discuss college field hockey at University Lake School (0)
- Big Bend man accused of child sex assault, claims he was sleepwalking (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts