Pieper Porch Winery and Vineyard is celebrating its Grand Opening Friday May 25 through Monday May 28 from 11a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.
Pieper Porch Winery is a family operated Artisan Winery located at S67 W28435 River Road (Hwy I) Waukesha. It is 1/12 Miles East of Hwy 83 in the Town of Mukwonago.
The Winery offers wine wasting and sales in its all new tasting room as well as tours of the processing room. All wines are fermented and bottled on the property. Premium grape wines and “Porch” wines are offered.
Hours of operation are every Saturday and Sunday from May-December. 11:00 am-5:00 pm. The Winery will also be open on most holidays.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts