Pieper Porch Winery and Vineyard is celebrating its Grand Opening Friday May 25 through Monday May 28 from 11a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.
Pieper Porch Winery is a family operated Artisan Winery located at S67 W28435 River Road (Hwy I) Waukesha. It is 1/12 Miles East of Hwy 83 in the Town of Mukwonago.
The Winery offers wine wasting and sales in its all new tasting room as well as tours of the processing room. All wines are fermented and bottled on the property. Premium grape wines and “Porch” wines are offered.
Hours of operation are every Saturday and Sunday from May-December. 11:00 am-5:00 pm. The Winery will also be open on most holidays.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts