Arrowhead's girls softball team defeated host Kettle Moraine Friday 5-0 to share the Classic 8 league title with Mukwonago. Both finished at 11-3. KM was fourth at 9-5.
Rebecca Dailey tossed a two-hitter for the winners. Kara Olsen was 3-for-3 and Carly Brengosz and Maddie Goodwill also had big games offensively for AHS
The game was scoreless through five innings before the Warhawks scored three times in the sixth and twice in the seventh.
Both the Warhawks and Lasers will host regional games Tuesday.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts