Community Action Coalition for South Central Wisconsin, Inc. (CAC) is administrating the Senior Farmer’s Market Voucher Nutrition Program for Waukesha County. Seniors must be 60 years of age or older (Native Americans 55 years of age or older) and will need to verify that their monthly income is at or below 185% of the federal poverty guideline.
Vouchers are disbursed on a first-come first-served basis and are limited to one pack of vouchers per household. This program will provide seniors with $25 worth of fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs.
CAC, the Waukesha Food Pantry and the Waukesha County Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC) are disbursing the Farmer’s Market Nutrition Program vouchers at various locations throughout the county. Please call CAC (262)354-4017, the Waukesha Food Pantry at (262)542-5300 or the Waukesha County ADRC at (262)548-7848 for additional information on disbursement dates, times and locations.
Butler Square, Butler: 10 a.m. until 11 a.m. June 5
Breezewood Village, Hartland: 1:30 p.m. until 3 p.m. June 11
Parkland Commons, Oconomowoc: 11 a.m. until 1 p.m. June 12
Sussex Food Pantry: 12:30 p.m. until 2:30 p.m. June 13; 5:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. June 18
Hickoryview Commons Oconomowoc: 10 a.m. until 12 p.m. June 19
Hampton Regency, Butler: 10 a.m. until 12 p.m. June 20
Mukwonago Food Pantry: 10 a.m. until 7 p.m. June 27
Wilkinson Manor, Oconomowoc: 10 a.m. until 11 a.m. July 10
Dousmans Farmers Market, Cory Park: 2 p.m. until 4 p.m. July 11
For general information related to the vouchers, please contact Jeanette at the CAC office in Watertown at (920)262-9667.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts