A bunt won the game for Pewaukee's varsity baseball team on Tuesday by junior Doug Devoe.
The Pirates defeated Cudahy 2-1, improving to 5-0 overall. Devoe's bunt broke a 1-1 tie in the bottom of the sixth inning.
"We need to get better on defense," Pewaukee head coach Adam Dobberstein said.
Austin Hansen was the winning pitcher.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts