A bunt won the game for Pewaukee's varsity baseball team on Tuesday by junior Doug Devoe.
The Pirates defeated Cudahy 2-1, improving to 5-0 overall. Devoe's bunt broke a 1-1 tie in the bottom of the sixth inning.
"We need to get better on defense," Pewaukee head coach Adam Dobberstein said.
Austin Hansen was the winning pitcher.
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts