The Becky Werner Meningitis Foundation will be part of a segment on Channel 58 called "Making Milwaukee Great" on Saturday, June 2 during the 10 p.m. news.
The Becky Werner Meningitis Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit organization created to increase awareness of the dangers of meningitis and methods of prevention, to educate the public and medical communities about meningitis and to provide support to the families affected by meningitis.
The Foundation supports research and development of testing for early diagnosis of meningitis, meningitis treatments and preventative meningitis vaccines. For more information on the foudation visit stampoutmeningitis.com/index.htm
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts