The Becky Werner Meningitis Foundation will be part of a segment on Channel 58 called "Making Milwaukee Great" on Saturday, June 2 during the 10 p.m. news.
The Becky Werner Meningitis Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit organization created to increase awareness of the dangers of meningitis and methods of prevention, to educate the public and medical communities about meningitis and to provide support to the families affected by meningitis.
The Foundation supports research and development of testing for early diagnosis of meningitis, meningitis treatments and preventative meningitis vaccines. For more information on the foudation visit stampoutmeningitis.com/index.htm
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts