The Becky Werner Meningitis Foundation will be part of a segment on Channel 58 called "Making Milwaukee Great" on Saturday, June 2 during the 10 p.m. news.
The Becky Werner Meningitis Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit organization created to increase awareness of the dangers of meningitis and methods of prevention, to educate the public and medical communities about meningitis and to provide support to the families affected by meningitis.
The Foundation supports research and development of testing for early diagnosis of meningitis, meningitis treatments and preventative meningitis vaccines. For more information on the foudation visit stampoutmeningitis.com/index.htm
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts