The Becky Werner Meningitis Foundation will be part of a segment on Channel 58 called "Making Milwaukee Great" on Saturday, June 2 during the 10 p.m. news.
The Becky Werner Meningitis Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit organization created to increase awareness of the dangers of meningitis and methods of prevention, to educate the public and medical communities about meningitis and to provide support to the families affected by meningitis.
The Foundation supports research and development of testing for early diagnosis of meningitis, meningitis treatments and preventative meningitis vaccines. For more information on the foudation visit stampoutmeningitis.com/index.htm
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts