The Becky Werner Meningitis Foundation will be part of a segment on Channel 58 called "Making Milwaukee Great" on Saturday, June 2 during the 10 p.m. news.
The Becky Werner Meningitis Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit organization created to increase awareness of the dangers of meningitis and methods of prevention, to educate the public and medical communities about meningitis and to provide support to the families affected by meningitis.
The Foundation supports research and development of testing for early diagnosis of meningitis, meningitis treatments and preventative meningitis vaccines. For more information on the foudation visit stampoutmeningitis.com/index.htm
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts