A public information meeting is being held from 4 p.m. until 6 p.m. tonight at the Big Bend Village Hall, W230 S9185 Nevins St. to discuss the proposed improvements to Highway 164 from Henneberry Ave. to I-43. This section of roadway includes all of Highway 164 within the Village of Big Bend.
The public is encouraged to attend the meeting, provide input and ask questions concerning this project. Maps showing the proposed improvement will be on display. Representatives from Wisconsin Department of Transportation (DOT) and the project team will be available to discuss the project on an individual basis.
The proposed project includes reconditioning Highway 164 from Henneberry Ave. to I-43. Within the Village of Big Bend, the roadway will be reconstructed with concrete pavement. New traffic signals will be installed at the intersection of Highway 164 and Highway L. Highway 164 will be closed to through traffic during construction.
Construction is currently scheduled for 2013.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts