A public information meeting is being held from 4 p.m. until 6 p.m. tonight at the Big Bend Village Hall, W230 S9185 Nevins St. to discuss the proposed improvements to Highway 164 from Henneberry Ave. to I-43. This section of roadway includes all of Highway 164 within the Village of Big Bend.
The public is encouraged to attend the meeting, provide input and ask questions concerning this project. Maps showing the proposed improvement will be on display. Representatives from Wisconsin Department of Transportation (DOT) and the project team will be available to discuss the project on an individual basis.
The proposed project includes reconditioning Highway 164 from Henneberry Ave. to I-43. Within the Village of Big Bend, the roadway will be reconstructed with concrete pavement. New traffic signals will be installed at the intersection of Highway 164 and Highway L. Highway 164 will be closed to through traffic during construction.
Construction is currently scheduled for 2013.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts