A public information meeting is being held from 4 p.m. until 6 p.m. tonight at the Big Bend Village Hall, W230 S9185 Nevins St. to discuss the proposed improvements to Highway 164 from Henneberry Ave. to I-43. This section of roadway includes all of Highway 164 within the Village of Big Bend.
The public is encouraged to attend the meeting, provide input and ask questions concerning this project. Maps showing the proposed improvement will be on display. Representatives from Wisconsin Department of Transportation (DOT) and the project team will be available to discuss the project on an individual basis.
The proposed project includes reconditioning Highway 164 from Henneberry Ave. to I-43. Within the Village of Big Bend, the roadway will be reconstructed with concrete pavement. New traffic signals will be installed at the intersection of Highway 164 and Highway L. Highway 164 will be closed to through traffic during construction.
Construction is currently scheduled for 2013.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts