A public information meeting is being held from 4 p.m. until 6 p.m. tonight at the Big Bend Village Hall, W230 S9185 Nevins St. to discuss the proposed improvements to Highway 164 from Henneberry Ave. to I-43. This section of roadway includes all of Highway 164 within the Village of Big Bend.
The public is encouraged to attend the meeting, provide input and ask questions concerning this project. Maps showing the proposed improvement will be on display. Representatives from Wisconsin Department of Transportation (DOT) and the project team will be available to discuss the project on an individual basis.
The proposed project includes reconditioning Highway 164 from Henneberry Ave. to I-43. Within the Village of Big Bend, the roadway will be reconstructed with concrete pavement. New traffic signals will be installed at the intersection of Highway 164 and Highway L. Highway 164 will be closed to through traffic during construction.
Construction is currently scheduled for 2013.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts