A public information meeting is being held from 4 p.m. until 6 p.m. tonight at the Big Bend Village Hall, W230 S9185 Nevins St. to discuss the proposed improvements to Highway 164 from Henneberry Ave. to I-43. This section of roadway includes all of Highway 164 within the Village of Big Bend.
The public is encouraged to attend the meeting, provide input and ask questions concerning this project. Maps showing the proposed improvement will be on display. Representatives from Wisconsin Department of Transportation (DOT) and the project team will be available to discuss the project on an individual basis.
The proposed project includes reconditioning Highway 164 from Henneberry Ave. to I-43. Within the Village of Big Bend, the roadway will be reconstructed with concrete pavement. New traffic signals will be installed at the intersection of Highway 164 and Highway L. Highway 164 will be closed to through traffic during construction.
Construction is currently scheduled for 2013.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts