The WE Energies power outage map shows that nearly 50 customers near Highway E and Road X are currently without power. The call came in to WE Energies around 7:25 a.m. this morning.
WE Energies reports that the outage is due to a squirrel contact with equipment causing a short.
Power should be restored between 9 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. this morning. Crews should be on scene at the moment.
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts