The WE Energies power outage map shows that nearly 50 customers near Highway E and Road X are currently without power. The call came in to WE Energies around 7:25 a.m. this morning.
WE Energies reports that the outage is due to a squirrel contact with equipment causing a short.
Power should be restored between 9 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. this morning. Crews should be on scene at the moment.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts