The WE Energies power outage map shows that nearly 50 customers near Highway E and Road X are currently without power. The call came in to WE Energies around 7:25 a.m. this morning.
WE Energies reports that the outage is due to a squirrel contact with equipment causing a short.
Power should be restored between 9 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. this morning. Crews should be on scene at the moment.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts