A man in his 40's was taken to Waukesha Memorial Hospital last night after the Mukwonago Fire Department spent nearly 20 minutes extricating him from his mangled car on Highway NN near Rolling Hills Elementary school. The accident occurred at 8:20 p.m.
Fire Chief Jeff Stien stated that the man had been driving straight along Highway NN when somehow his vehicle crashed into a tree so hard that the tree was nearly touching the vehicle's firewall.
The victim was the only occupant in the vehicle.
No further details are available at this time. Check next week's Mukwonago Chief for more information.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts