A man in his 40's was taken to Waukesha Memorial Hospital last night after the Mukwonago Fire Department spent nearly 20 minutes extricating him from his mangled car on Highway NN near Rolling Hills Elementary school. The accident occurred at 8:20 p.m.
Fire Chief Jeff Stien stated that the man had been driving straight along Highway NN when somehow his vehicle crashed into a tree so hard that the tree was nearly touching the vehicle's firewall.
The victim was the only occupant in the vehicle.
No further details are available at this time. Check next week's Mukwonago Chief for more information.
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts