A man in his 40's was taken to Waukesha Memorial Hospital last night after the Mukwonago Fire Department spent nearly 20 minutes extricating him from his mangled car on Highway NN near Rolling Hills Elementary school. The accident occurred at 8:20 p.m.
Fire Chief Jeff Stien stated that the man had been driving straight along Highway NN when somehow his vehicle crashed into a tree so hard that the tree was nearly touching the vehicle's firewall.
The victim was the only occupant in the vehicle.
No further details are available at this time. Check next week's Mukwonago Chief for more information.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts