A man in his 40's was taken to Waukesha Memorial Hospital last night after the Mukwonago Fire Department spent nearly 20 minutes extricating him from his mangled car on Highway NN near Rolling Hills Elementary school. The accident occurred at 8:20 p.m.
Fire Chief Jeff Stien stated that the man had been driving straight along Highway NN when somehow his vehicle crashed into a tree so hard that the tree was nearly touching the vehicle's firewall.
The victim was the only occupant in the vehicle.
No further details are available at this time. Check next week's Mukwonago Chief for more information.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts