A milk tanker driver died at the scene of a crash around 4:16 this morning on Highway 67 in the Town of Ottawa, the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department reports.
The driver had been southbound on Highway 67 when the driver apparently failed to negotiate a curve and flipped the semi tanker.
Highway 67 is still closed to traffic and will remain closed for hours, according to the Sheriff's Department.
Southbound Highway 67 motorists are being detoured west on Highway ZZ. Northbound Highway 67 motorists are being detoured east on Highway ZZ.
The Sheriff's Department reports that there was minor milk spillage. The Department of Natural Resources and the State Patrol were also on scene.
Check back for more information as it becomes available.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts