A milk tanker driver died at the scene of a crash around 4:16 this morning on Highway 67 in the Town of Ottawa, the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department reports.
The driver had been southbound on Highway 67 when the driver apparently failed to negotiate a curve and flipped the semi tanker.
Highway 67 is still closed to traffic and will remain closed for hours, according to the Sheriff's Department.
Southbound Highway 67 motorists are being detoured west on Highway ZZ. Northbound Highway 67 motorists are being detoured east on Highway ZZ.
The Sheriff's Department reports that there was minor milk spillage. The Department of Natural Resources and the State Patrol were also on scene.
Check back for more information as it becomes available.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts