A milk tanker driver died at the scene of a crash around 4:16 this morning on Highway 67 in the Town of Ottawa, the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department reports.
The driver had been southbound on Highway 67 when the driver apparently failed to negotiate a curve and flipped the semi tanker.
Highway 67 is still closed to traffic and will remain closed for hours, according to the Sheriff's Department.
Southbound Highway 67 motorists are being detoured west on Highway ZZ. Northbound Highway 67 motorists are being detoured east on Highway ZZ.
The Sheriff's Department reports that there was minor milk spillage. The Department of Natural Resources and the State Patrol were also on scene.
Check back for more information as it becomes available.
- Schimel denies Butler cop's allegations (0)
- Another teenager charged in connection to weapons found at high school (0)
- Area schools thrive in recent DPI report card (0)
- Presentation of Salem Witch Trials on Oct. 22 (0)
- Car thefts spark sheriff's warning to protect property near Norris Adolescent Center (0)
- Hawkfest tomorrow (0)
- Children's book release party at OPL (0)
- Drug drop off Sept. 27 (0)
- Mukwonago students skype with Shark Tank cast (0)
- Lisbon seeks temporary clerk (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- All 2012
- All 2011
- All 2010
- All 2009
- All 2008
- All 2007