A milk tanker driver died at the scene of a crash around 4:16 this morning on Highway 67 in the Town of Ottawa, the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department reports.
The driver had been southbound on Highway 67 when the driver apparently failed to negotiate a curve and flipped the semi tanker.
Highway 67 is still closed to traffic and will remain closed for hours, according to the Sheriff's Department.
Southbound Highway 67 motorists are being detoured west on Highway ZZ. Northbound Highway 67 motorists are being detoured east on Highway ZZ.
The Sheriff's Department reports that there was minor milk spillage. The Department of Natural Resources and the State Patrol were also on scene.
Check back for more information as it becomes available.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts