A Waukesha County Sheriff's Deputy is reporting that Highway 67 will be closed for likely another 40 minutes as crews finish cleaning up after a deadly accident this morning in the Town of Ottawa that took the life of a milk tanker driver.
The flipped milk tanker has been up righted and the load is being transferred.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts