A Waukesha County Sheriff's Deputy is reporting that Highway 67 will be closed for likely another 40 minutes as crews finish cleaning up after a deadly accident this morning in the Town of Ottawa that took the life of a milk tanker driver.
The flipped milk tanker has been up righted and the load is being transferred.
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- Tight race in LOL West (0)
- Military man charged with Lannon house break-in (0)
- Former Olympian to discuss college field hockey at University Lake School (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts