A Waukesha County Sheriff's Deputy is reporting that Highway 67 will be closed for likely another 40 minutes as crews finish cleaning up after a deadly accident this morning in the Town of Ottawa that took the life of a milk tanker driver.
The flipped milk tanker has been up righted and the load is being transferred.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts