The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department has announced that a 22-year old Hartford man is the victim of a roll over accident that occurred just after 4 a.m. this morning on Highway 67 in the Town of Ottawa. Flight for Life was called, however the driver of the truck was pronounced dead at the scene.
The man had been a trucker for Gundrum Trucking out of Slinger.
It appears from the initial investigation that the driver was southbound on Highway 67 when he failed to negotiate the curve.
The Department of Natural Resources was called to the scene for minor milk spillage. The Wisconsin State Patrol is assisting with the investigation.
The roadway was shutdown for approximately six hours.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts