The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department has announced that a 22-year old Hartford man is the victim of a roll over accident that occurred just after 4 a.m. this morning on Highway 67 in the Town of Ottawa. Flight for Life was called, however the driver of the truck was pronounced dead at the scene.
The man had been a trucker for Gundrum Trucking out of Slinger.
It appears from the initial investigation that the driver was southbound on Highway 67 when he failed to negotiate the curve.
The Department of Natural Resources was called to the scene for minor milk spillage. The Wisconsin State Patrol is assisting with the investigation.
The roadway was shutdown for approximately six hours.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts