The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department has announced that a 22-year old Hartford man is the victim of a roll over accident that occurred just after 4 a.m. this morning on Highway 67 in the Town of Ottawa. Flight for Life was called, however the driver of the truck was pronounced dead at the scene.
The man had been a trucker for Gundrum Trucking out of Slinger.
It appears from the initial investigation that the driver was southbound on Highway 67 when he failed to negotiate the curve.
The Department of Natural Resources was called to the scene for minor milk spillage. The Wisconsin State Patrol is assisting with the investigation.
The roadway was shutdown for approximately six hours.
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts