The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department has announced that a 22-year old Hartford man is the victim of a roll over accident that occurred just after 4 a.m. this morning on Highway 67 in the Town of Ottawa. Flight for Life was called, however the driver of the truck was pronounced dead at the scene.
The man had been a trucker for Gundrum Trucking out of Slinger.
It appears from the initial investigation that the driver was southbound on Highway 67 when he failed to negotiate the curve.
The Department of Natural Resources was called to the scene for minor milk spillage. The Wisconsin State Patrol is assisting with the investigation.
The roadway was shutdown for approximately six hours.
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts