The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department has released the name of the milk truck driver who died after his tanker tipped over on Highway 67 yesterday morning. 22 year old Kurt Klink from the Town of Addison died after the tanker he was driving failed to negotiate a curve and tipped over on Highway 67 near Highway ZZ yesterday morning around 4:15 a.m.
Inital reports yesterday stated that the man was from Allenstown. That information was incorrect.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts