The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department has released the name of the milk truck driver who died after his tanker tipped over on Highway 67 yesterday morning. 22 year old Kurt Klink from the Town of Addison died after the tanker he was driving failed to negotiate a curve and tipped over on Highway 67 near Highway ZZ yesterday morning around 4:15 a.m.
Inital reports yesterday stated that the man was from Allenstown. That information was incorrect.
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts