The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department has released the name of the milk truck driver who died after his tanker tipped over on Highway 67 yesterday morning. 22 year old Kurt Klink from the Town of Addison died after the tanker he was driving failed to negotiate a curve and tipped over on Highway 67 near Highway ZZ yesterday morning around 4:15 a.m.
Inital reports yesterday stated that the man was from Allenstown. That information was incorrect.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts