The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department has released the name of the milk truck driver who died after his tanker tipped over on Highway 67 yesterday morning. 22 year old Kurt Klink from the Town of Addison died after the tanker he was driving failed to negotiate a curve and tipped over on Highway 67 near Highway ZZ yesterday morning around 4:15 a.m.
Inital reports yesterday stated that the man was from Allenstown. That information was incorrect.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts