One person was taken to Froedert Hospital after being ejected from a large utility truck when it rolled over on I-43 yesterday just north of Highway 83 in Mukwonago around 12:18 p.m. yesterday afternoon. A second occupant who was able to exit the vehicle after it came to a stop on the side of the road was taken to Waukesha Memorial Hospital.
The left lane of the freeway was closed until just before 4 p.m.
Mukwonago Fire Chief Jeff Stien said that the ejected occupant was categorized as a level red patient, while the other occupant was a level yellow. No fruther information on injuries was available at this time.
The Village of Mukwonago Police Department is investigating the cause of the crash. No other vehicles were involved in the accident.
Check next week's Mukwonago Chief for more information.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts