One person was taken to Froedert Hospital after being ejected from a large utility truck when it rolled over on I-43 yesterday just north of Highway 83 in Mukwonago around 12:18 p.m. yesterday afternoon. A second occupant who was able to exit the vehicle after it came to a stop on the side of the road was taken to Waukesha Memorial Hospital.
The left lane of the freeway was closed until just before 4 p.m.
Mukwonago Fire Chief Jeff Stien said that the ejected occupant was categorized as a level red patient, while the other occupant was a level yellow. No fruther information on injuries was available at this time.
The Village of Mukwonago Police Department is investigating the cause of the crash. No other vehicles were involved in the accident.
Check next week's Mukwonago Chief for more information.
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts