One person was taken to Froedert Hospital after being ejected from a large utility truck when it rolled over on I-43 yesterday just north of Highway 83 in Mukwonago around 12:18 p.m. yesterday afternoon. A second occupant who was able to exit the vehicle after it came to a stop on the side of the road was taken to Waukesha Memorial Hospital.
The left lane of the freeway was closed until just before 4 p.m.
Mukwonago Fire Chief Jeff Stien said that the ejected occupant was categorized as a level red patient, while the other occupant was a level yellow. No fruther information on injuries was available at this time.
The Village of Mukwonago Police Department is investigating the cause of the crash. No other vehicles were involved in the accident.
Check next week's Mukwonago Chief for more information.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts