One person was taken to Froedert Hospital after being ejected from a large utility truck when it rolled over on I-43 yesterday just north of Highway 83 in Mukwonago around 12:18 p.m. yesterday afternoon. A second occupant who was able to exit the vehicle after it came to a stop on the side of the road was taken to Waukesha Memorial Hospital.
The left lane of the freeway was closed until just before 4 p.m.
Mukwonago Fire Chief Jeff Stien said that the ejected occupant was categorized as a level red patient, while the other occupant was a level yellow. No fruther information on injuries was available at this time.
The Village of Mukwonago Police Department is investigating the cause of the crash. No other vehicles were involved in the accident.
Check next week's Mukwonago Chief for more information.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts