Representative David Craig (R-Town of Vernon) invites constituents of the 83rd Assembly District to area listening sessions in Vernon, the Town of East Troy, Waterford, Muskego, Hales Corners and the Town of Waukesha.
Sessions will be held:
Vernon; 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. on June 27 at Vernon Town Hall, W249 S8910 Center Dr.
Town of East Troy; 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. June 27 at East Troy Town Hall, N 9330 Stewart School Rd.
Waterford; 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. on June 28 at Waterford Town Hall, 415 N. Milwaukee St.
Muskego; 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. on June 28 in the Aldermen's Room at City Hall, W182 S8200 Racine Ave.
Hales Corners; 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. on July 2 at Hales Corners Village Hall, 5635 S. New Berlin Rd.
Town of Waukesha; 6:45 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. on July 2 at Waukesha Town Hall, W250 S3567 Center Rd.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts