Representative David Craig (R-Town of Vernon) invites constituents of the 83rd Assembly District to area listening sessions in Vernon, the Town of East Troy, Waterford, Muskego, Hales Corners and the Town of Waukesha.
Sessions will be held:
Vernon; 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. on June 27 at Vernon Town Hall, W249 S8910 Center Dr.
Town of East Troy; 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. June 27 at East Troy Town Hall, N 9330 Stewart School Rd.
Waterford; 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. on June 28 at Waterford Town Hall, 415 N. Milwaukee St.
Muskego; 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. on June 28 in the Aldermen's Room at City Hall, W182 S8200 Racine Ave.
Hales Corners; 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. on July 2 at Hales Corners Village Hall, 5635 S. New Berlin Rd.
Town of Waukesha; 6:45 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. on July 2 at Waukesha Town Hall, W250 S3567 Center Rd.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts