Representative David Craig (R-Town of Vernon) invites constituents of the 83rd Assembly District to area listening sessions in Vernon, the Town of East Troy, Waterford, Muskego, Hales Corners and the Town of Waukesha.
Sessions will be held:
Vernon; 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. on June 27 at Vernon Town Hall, W249 S8910 Center Dr.
Town of East Troy; 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. June 27 at East Troy Town Hall, N 9330 Stewart School Rd.
Waterford; 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. on June 28 at Waterford Town Hall, 415 N. Milwaukee St.
Muskego; 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. on June 28 in the Aldermen's Room at City Hall, W182 S8200 Racine Ave.
Hales Corners; 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. on July 2 at Hales Corners Village Hall, 5635 S. New Berlin Rd.
Town of Waukesha; 6:45 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. on July 2 at Waukesha Town Hall, W250 S3567 Center Rd.
- Town of Merton considers municipal garbage/recycle contract (0)
- One last canoeing trip (0)
- Bark for Life comes to Field Park on Sept. 20 (0)
- Pewaukee CC teams win at Mayville (0)
- Kettle Moraine football team goes on impressive run to defeat Waukesha South (0)
- AHS football team rallies past CMH (0)
- Bowling ball art auction going on (0)
- Ashippun FD earns award (0)
- No body cameras for lake patrol (0)
- Oconomowoc's Fall Festival on Sept.13 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- All 2012
- All 2011
- All 2010
- All 2009
- All 2008
- All 2007