Representative David Craig (R-Town of Vernon) invites constituents of the 83rd Assembly District to area listening sessions in Vernon, the Town of East Troy, Waterford, Muskego, Hales Corners and the Town of Waukesha.
Sessions will be held:
Vernon; 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. on June 27 at Vernon Town Hall, W249 S8910 Center Dr.
Town of East Troy; 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. June 27 at East Troy Town Hall, N 9330 Stewart School Rd.
Waterford; 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. on June 28 at Waterford Town Hall, 415 N. Milwaukee St.
Muskego; 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. on June 28 in the Aldermen's Room at City Hall, W182 S8200 Racine Ave.
Hales Corners; 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. on July 2 at Hales Corners Village Hall, 5635 S. New Berlin Rd.
Town of Waukesha; 6:45 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. on July 2 at Waukesha Town Hall, W250 S3567 Center Rd.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts