The Wisconsin Department of Transportation will start reconfiguration work on the Highway 59/83 roundabout beginning on Monday, June 18.
The DOT said that all work will be done with the intersection open to traffic in an attempt to minimize disruption to area businesses and residents. Semi trucks will be detoured during the work.
Signs are currently in place near the intersection alerting motorists to the upcoming work.
More details will be announced as they become available.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts