The Wisconsin Department of Transportation will start reconfiguration work on the Highway 59/83 roundabout beginning on Monday, June 18.
The DOT said that all work will be done with the intersection open to traffic in an attempt to minimize disruption to area businesses and residents. Semi trucks will be detoured during the work.
Signs are currently in place near the intersection alerting motorists to the upcoming work.
More details will be announced as they become available.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts