The Wisconsin Department of Transportation will start reconfiguration work on the Highway 59/83 roundabout beginning on Monday, June 18.
The DOT said that all work will be done with the intersection open to traffic in an attempt to minimize disruption to area businesses and residents. Semi trucks will be detoured during the work.
Signs are currently in place near the intersection alerting motorists to the upcoming work.
More details will be announced as they become available.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts