The Wisconsin Department of Transportation will start reconfiguration work on the Highway 59/83 roundabout beginning on Monday, June 18.
The DOT said that all work will be done with the intersection open to traffic in an attempt to minimize disruption to area businesses and residents. Semi trucks will be detoured during the work.
Signs are currently in place near the intersection alerting motorists to the upcoming work.
More details will be announced as they become available.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts