Consideration for changing the Village of Hartland zoning code to create crematories as a conditional use in the M-1 Manufacturing District is still alive after tonight's plan commission meeting. Members approved drafting an ordinance allowing for crematories which will then go to the village board during their July meeting.
Check Thursday's Lake Country Reporter for the full story.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts