Consideration for changing the Village of Hartland zoning code to create crematories as a conditional use in the M-1 Manufacturing District is still alive after tonight's plan commission meeting. Members approved drafting an ordinance allowing for crematories which will then go to the village board during their July meeting.
Check Thursday's Lake Country Reporter for the full story.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts