Consideration for changing the Village of Hartland zoning code to create crematories as a conditional use in the M-1 Manufacturing District is still alive after tonight's plan commission meeting. Members approved drafting an ordinance allowing for crematories which will then go to the village board during their July meeting.
Check Thursday's Lake Country Reporter for the full story.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts