Consideration for changing the Village of Hartland zoning code to create crematories as a conditional use in the M-1 Manufacturing District is still alive after tonight's plan commission meeting. Members approved drafting an ordinance allowing for crematories which will then go to the village board during their July meeting.
Check Thursday's Lake Country Reporter for the full story.
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts