It's 10 in the morning and things are already steamy. Why not take a dip to cool off?
Waukesha County beaches will open an hour earlier today at 10 a.m. to accomdate those looking to beat the heat.
Normal beach hours are 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays. On days that are projected to be over 90 degrees, the beaches will open one hour earlier, from 10 a.m. on weekdays and 9 a.m. on weekends and holidays.
Swimming parks in the County are:
Mukwonago Park- Mukwonago
Minooka Park - Waukesha
Naga-Waukee Park - Delafield
Menomonee Park - Menomonee Falls
Muskego Park - Muskego
Fox Brook Park - Brookfield
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts