It's 10 in the morning and things are already steamy. Why not take a dip to cool off?
Waukesha County beaches will open an hour earlier today at 10 a.m. to accomdate those looking to beat the heat.
Normal beach hours are 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays. On days that are projected to be over 90 degrees, the beaches will open one hour earlier, from 10 a.m. on weekdays and 9 a.m. on weekends and holidays.
Swimming parks in the County are:
Mukwonago Park- Mukwonago
Minooka Park - Waukesha
Naga-Waukee Park - Delafield
Menomonee Park - Menomonee Falls
Muskego Park - Muskego
Fox Brook Park - Brookfield
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts