It's 10 in the morning and things are already steamy. Why not take a dip to cool off?
Waukesha County beaches will open an hour earlier today at 10 a.m. to accomdate those looking to beat the heat.
Normal beach hours are 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays. On days that are projected to be over 90 degrees, the beaches will open one hour earlier, from 10 a.m. on weekdays and 9 a.m. on weekends and holidays.
Swimming parks in the County are:
Mukwonago Park- Mukwonago
Minooka Park - Waukesha
Naga-Waukee Park - Delafield
Menomonee Park - Menomonee Falls
Muskego Park - Muskego
Fox Brook Park - Brookfield
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts