It's 10 in the morning and things are already steamy. Why not take a dip to cool off?
Waukesha County beaches will open an hour earlier today at 10 a.m. to accomdate those looking to beat the heat.
Normal beach hours are 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays. On days that are projected to be over 90 degrees, the beaches will open one hour earlier, from 10 a.m. on weekdays and 9 a.m. on weekends and holidays.
Swimming parks in the County are:
Mukwonago Park- Mukwonago
Minooka Park - Waukesha
Naga-Waukee Park - Delafield
Menomonee Park - Menomonee Falls
Muskego Park - Muskego
Fox Brook Park - Brookfield
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts