Construction on the Mukwonago YMCA remains on schedule for its Sept. 4 opening as crews work on swimming pools this week.
The YMCA staff members will be holding the first of several Community Days on June 27 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Advance Auto Parts, 723 North Rochester Street to answer questions and take memberships.
Look for more photos and a complete update on the new YMCA in next week's Chief. Watch our website for a video tour of the facility.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts