Construction on the Mukwonago YMCA remains on schedule for its Sept. 4 opening as crews work on swimming pools this week.
The YMCA staff members will be holding the first of several Community Days on June 27 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Advance Auto Parts, 723 North Rochester Street to answer questions and take memberships.
Look for more photos and a complete update on the new YMCA in next week's Chief. Watch our website for a video tour of the facility.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts