Construction on the Mukwonago YMCA remains on schedule for its Sept. 4 opening as crews work on swimming pools this week.
The YMCA staff members will be holding the first of several Community Days on June 27 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Advance Auto Parts, 723 North Rochester Street to answer questions and take memberships.
Look for more photos and a complete update on the new YMCA in next week's Chief. Watch our website for a video tour of the facility.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts