Construction on the Mukwonago YMCA remains on schedule for its Sept. 4 opening as crews work on swimming pools this week.
The YMCA staff members will be holding the first of several Community Days on June 27 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Advance Auto Parts, 723 North Rochester Street to answer questions and take memberships.
Look for more photos and a complete update on the new YMCA in next week's Chief. Watch our website for a video tour of the facility.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts