Construction on the Mukwonago YMCA remains on schedule for its Sept. 4 opening as crews work on swimming pools this week.
The YMCA staff members will be holding the first of several Community Days on June 27 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Advance Auto Parts, 723 North Rochester Street to answer questions and take memberships.
Look for more photos and a complete update on the new YMCA in next week's Chief. Watch our website for a video tour of the facility.
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts