Kettle Moraine School District residents approved a $33 million levy to support the 2012-13 interim budget at Tuesday's annual meeting, which is an overall increase of $1.4 million over last year's levy. The levy increase is mostly due to a decline in state aid, according to Superintendent Pat Deklotz. The district's annual budget increased .63 percent or $277,002 over the 2011-12 budget.
With an estimated tax rate of $9.82 per $1,000 of assessed value, that would result in an increase of 42 cents per $1,000 from 2011-12 or an increase of about $105 on a home valued at $250,000, according to Kettle Moraine School District Chief Business Officer Susan Graham.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts