Kettle Moraine School District residents approved a $33 million levy to support the 2012-13 interim budget at Tuesday's annual meeting, which is an overall increase of $1.4 million over last year's levy. The levy increase is mostly due to a decline in state aid, according to Superintendent Pat Deklotz. The district's annual budget increased .63 percent or $277,002 over the 2011-12 budget.
With an estimated tax rate of $9.82 per $1,000 of assessed value, that would result in an increase of 42 cents per $1,000 from 2011-12 or an increase of about $105 on a home valued at $250,000, according to Kettle Moraine School District Chief Business Officer Susan Graham.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts