Kettle Moraine School District residents approved a $33 million levy to support the 2012-13 interim budget at Tuesday's annual meeting, which is an overall increase of $1.4 million over last year's levy. The levy increase is mostly due to a decline in state aid, according to Superintendent Pat Deklotz. The district's annual budget increased .63 percent or $277,002 over the 2011-12 budget.
With an estimated tax rate of $9.82 per $1,000 of assessed value, that would result in an increase of 42 cents per $1,000 from 2011-12 or an increase of about $105 on a home valued at $250,000, according to Kettle Moraine School District Chief Business Officer Susan Graham.
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts