Kettle Moraine School District residents approved a $33 million levy to support the 2012-13 interim budget at Tuesday's annual meeting, which is an overall increase of $1.4 million over last year's levy. The levy increase is mostly due to a decline in state aid, according to Superintendent Pat Deklotz. The district's annual budget increased .63 percent or $277,002 over the 2011-12 budget.
With an estimated tax rate of $9.82 per $1,000 of assessed value, that would result in an increase of 42 cents per $1,000 from 2011-12 or an increase of about $105 on a home valued at $250,000, according to Kettle Moraine School District Chief Business Officer Susan Graham.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts