Kettle Moraine School District residents approved a $33 million levy to support the 2012-13 interim budget at Tuesday's annual meeting, which is an overall increase of $1.4 million over last year's levy. The levy increase is mostly due to a decline in state aid, according to Superintendent Pat Deklotz. The district's annual budget increased .63 percent or $277,002 over the 2011-12 budget.
With an estimated tax rate of $9.82 per $1,000 of assessed value, that would result in an increase of 42 cents per $1,000 from 2011-12 or an increase of about $105 on a home valued at $250,000, according to Kettle Moraine School District Chief Business Officer Susan Graham.
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts