East Troy’s historic village square and the neighboring streets will transform into a professional bicycle racing venue on Friday, June 22 when the community welcomes more than 500 men and women racers to the East Troy Cycling Classic. The first race begins at 11:10 this morning.
The local event is the second day of the 11-day Tour of America’s Dairyland, the largest competitive cycling event in the United States, which starts in Shorewood on Thursday, June 21 and ends in Madison on Sunday, July 1. See the complete series schedule on wwww.tourofamericasdairyland.com.
if you're not much for riding, enjoy tons of other fun stuff going on.
For more information visit www.easttroywi.org/drupal2/
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts