East Troy’s historic village square and the neighboring streets will transform into a professional bicycle racing venue on Friday, June 22 when the community welcomes more than 500 men and women racers to the East Troy Cycling Classic. The first race begins at 11:10 this morning.
The local event is the second day of the 11-day Tour of America’s Dairyland, the largest competitive cycling event in the United States, which starts in Shorewood on Thursday, June 21 and ends in Madison on Sunday, July 1. See the complete series schedule on wwww.tourofamericasdairyland.com.
if you're not much for riding, enjoy tons of other fun stuff going on.
For more information visit www.easttroywi.org/drupal2/
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts