East Troy’s historic village square and the neighboring streets will transform into a professional bicycle racing venue on Friday, June 22 when the community welcomes more than 500 men and women racers to the East Troy Cycling Classic. The first race begins at 11:10 this morning.
The local event is the second day of the 11-day Tour of America’s Dairyland, the largest competitive cycling event in the United States, which starts in Shorewood on Thursday, June 21 and ends in Madison on Sunday, July 1. See the complete series schedule on wwww.tourofamericasdairyland.com.
if you're not much for riding, enjoy tons of other fun stuff going on.
For more information visit www.easttroywi.org/drupal2/
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts