East Troy’s historic village square and the neighboring streets will transform into a professional bicycle racing venue on Friday, June 22 when the community welcomes more than 500 men and women racers to the East Troy Cycling Classic. The first race begins at 11:10 this morning.
The local event is the second day of the 11-day Tour of America’s Dairyland, the largest competitive cycling event in the United States, which starts in Shorewood on Thursday, June 21 and ends in Madison on Sunday, July 1. See the complete series schedule on wwww.tourofamericasdairyland.com.
if you're not much for riding, enjoy tons of other fun stuff going on.
For more information visit www.easttroywi.org/drupal2/
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts