East Troy’s historic village square and the neighboring streets will transform into a professional bicycle racing venue on Friday, June 22 when the community welcomes more than 500 men and women racers to the East Troy Cycling Classic. The first race begins at 11:10 this morning.
The local event is the second day of the 11-day Tour of America’s Dairyland, the largest competitive cycling event in the United States, which starts in Shorewood on Thursday, June 21 and ends in Madison on Sunday, July 1. See the complete series schedule on wwww.tourofamericasdairyland.com.
if you're not much for riding, enjoy tons of other fun stuff going on.
For more information visit www.easttroywi.org/drupal2/
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts