The Eagle Fire Department issued a burning ban for the Town and Village of Eagle effective today, June 25, until further notice due to severe dry conditions, forecasted temperatures and winds. The burn ban will remain in effect until rescinded by the fire department, according to a news release from Fire Chief Justin Heim.
All outdoor burning is prohibited including campfires and fireworks.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts