The Eagle Fire Department issued a burning ban for the Town and Village of Eagle effective today, June 25, until further notice due to severe dry conditions, forecasted temperatures and winds. The burn ban will remain in effect until rescinded by the fire department, according to a news release from Fire Chief Justin Heim.
All outdoor burning is prohibited including campfires and fireworks.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts