The Eagle Fire Department issued a burning ban for the Town and Village of Eagle effective today, June 25, until further notice due to severe dry conditions, forecasted temperatures and winds. The burn ban will remain in effect until rescinded by the fire department, according to a news release from Fire Chief Justin Heim.
All outdoor burning is prohibited including campfires and fireworks.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts