The Eagle Fire Department issued a burning ban for the Town and Village of Eagle effective today, June 25, until further notice due to severe dry conditions, forecasted temperatures and winds. The burn ban will remain in effect until rescinded by the fire department, according to a news release from Fire Chief Justin Heim.
All outdoor burning is prohibited including campfires and fireworks.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts